I know this place has been pretty much dead all week, but what's on your wish list for next year?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

I know this place has been pretty much dead all week, but what's on your wish list for next year?

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 31 Dec 2022, 15:27

Above.

Personally there's a few things I want to do/go to, such as...

Emmerdale tour in Leeds
Chesterfield or Leeds Comic Con in February (both in same weekend so can't really do both)
Doncaster Comic Con in March
Sheffield Comic Con in March
Disneyland Paris
Apply for and get a provisional driving license and do lessons in an Automatic (there's a bloke on my road who does the lessons)
Attend WWE at the Arena in late June (if it hasn't sold out already, probably has)
Download most if not all of the cool Xbox exclusives coming on Game Pass
Finally get Steam to work on Linux
Surpass 80K gamer points on Xbox
Travel, maybe to another Autism Conference in Northern Ireland or somewhere further

How about you guys?

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 31 Dec 2022, 20:54

Visit Japan. That is all
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 01 Jan 2023, 12:13

Shounen-Recycled wrote:
31 Dec 2022, 20:54
Visit Japan. That is all

That'll be expensive.

Do you have the funds?
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 01 Jan 2023, 12:27

richardallen1976 wrote:
01 Jan 2023, 12:13
Shounen-Recycled wrote:
31 Dec 2022, 20:54
Visit Japan. That is all
yes I have the funds. I also know people in Japan with free accommodation for me.

That'll be expensive.

Do you have the funds?
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO