Phasmophobia

Discuss anything relating to consoles, or VGing in general.

Moderators: Nishizono Shinji, GraceMellody, Heyitslaurenk

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by GraceMellody » 21 Nov 2020, 18:51

Okay i'll admit, I don't actually know much about this game, but I see multiple Steam notifs a day saying people are playing it! Someone fill me in - what's it like??
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image

Biggkenny
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Phasmophobia

Post by Biggkenny » 22 Nov 2020, 11:02

I had a light look on steam last night and it looks like you follow clues about what kind of thing is haunting the place, and you need to track it down. My brother said it has a sanity meter. It looks like it could be pretty scary in VR

~Biggkenny~

Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 22 Nov 2020, 14:05

Woooo! Was wondering if we already have a thread on this! I play it every so often and I watch my dad play sometimes. I personally think its quite spooky! You go into houses (mainly, there are high school setting and an asylum) and collect evidence to figure out what type of ghost is haunting said place you are investigating. I love the unpredictability of it as scary as it is for me- I am super scared of not knowing whats to come but thats the joy of it. You get ghosts flickering lights, setting off a car alarm, making the phone ring you name it. Its still in its early stages I think and there are things that need fixing but it seems a lot better now compared to its initial release which is always good to see :)

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by GraceMellody » 23 Nov 2020, 19:06

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 14:05
Woooo! Was wondering if we already have a thread on this! I play it every so often and I watch my dad play sometimes. I personally think its quite spooky! You go into houses (mainly, there are high school setting and an asylum) and collect evidence to figure out what type of ghost is haunting said place you are investigating. I love the unpredictability of it as scary as it is for me- I am super scared of not knowing whats to come but thats the joy of it. You get ghosts flickering lights, setting off a car alarm, making the phone ring you name it. Its still in its early stages I think and there are things that need fixing but it seems a lot better now compared to its initial release which is always good to see :)
You should stream it ;P
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image

Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Phasmophobia

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 23 Nov 2020, 21:36

Cant stream on twitch as such because ive tried streaming before and its just really laggy- would rather wait till I get a new pc or something as my laptop is really suitable for streaming:( Not sure if streaming on discord will make a difference