Animay Cardiff

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ambuman
Great Britain

Achievements

Animay Cardiff

Post by Ambuman » 15 Apr 2024, 21:19

I went for the first time last year 2023 and brought earlier bird tickets but had to queue for a while so this year I brought vip tickets and this didn't make the process go any quicker.
Please can I make a suggestion to the merch table, when people book the vip or book entry and purches t shirts etc
When rhe book online can they be given a unique booking reference number and they quote this number to the desk and their bag of goodies/,purchases are there already and it'll be more quick.and easy to hand out .
To be told off by the stewards for queuing up when it's the organisers poor planning yet again isn't really.on when your paid lots of money for tickets. I definitely will be having a year off next year

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Animay Cardiff

Post by LikkleMel » 16 Apr 2024, 21:28

Ambuman wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 21:19
I went for the first time last year 2023 and brought earlier bird tickets but had to queue for a while so this year I brought vip tickets and this didn't make the process go any quicker.
Please can I make a suggestion to the merch table, when people book the vip or book entry and purches t shirts etc
When rhe book online can they be given a unique booking reference number and they quote this number to the desk and their bag of goodies/,purchases are there already and it'll be more quick.and easy to hand out .
To be told off by the stewards for queuing up when it's the organisers poor planning yet again isn't really.on when your paid lots of money for tickets. I definitely will be having a year off next year

What do you mean being told off by the organizers? It would've only been if the line was mega long which it always is in the morning. We just suggest come back later when it has calmed down?
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~