Manchester 6th April meet up !

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

KoshiriiTogaku
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by KoshiriiTogaku » 16 Mar 2024, 10:58

Hi all !

I'm taking my daughter to the Manchester event on 6th April, she's 11 and this will be our first event !
Wondering if there are any other parents with similar aged kids who would fancy meeting up there so they can share the experience (or anyone who would be prepared to take us under their wing!)

Hope to hear from you guys and have a fab Saturday !

Koshirii&Korudo

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 16 Mar 2024, 11:44

I'm not a Parent (probably never will be, but I would've willingly taken you and the kids under my wing - the irony is, I probably would've been wearing wings lol! But I would've liked to attend the Manchester event, especially as the Sunday event falls on my birthday), Manchester's a pain to get to for a non driver though, and would be expensive in open return Train tickets.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

TrashM
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by TrashM » 28 Mar 2024, 17:14

There's a meetup?
"Do not store up for yourselvs treasures on Earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where theives break in and steal".

Matthew 6:19

KoshiriiTogaku
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by KoshiriiTogaku » 29 Mar 2024, 09:39

Not a meet up, I was just asking if anyone was going so me and my daughter had someone to go around with as it is our first convention, we're due there for 10am and hoped we could meet some folks !

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 29 Mar 2024, 19:47

Ah! Sorry, I must have missed this one somehow.

These sort of queries are better off on our Discord server, where there will be dedicated section for the Manchester Con.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.