Hello All!

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

User avatar
Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Posts: 48302
Joined: 20 Apr 2003, 19:55
Contact:
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Ferefire » 03 Oct 2023, 03:17

Sinistra wrote:
03 Oct 2023, 02:51
lol and yes Im on Discord
[Mike]#3068
---

User avatar
Sinistra
Standard Member
Posts: 608
Joined: 20 Apr 2003, 19:55
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

Hello All!

Post by Sinistra » 03 Oct 2023, 17:51

added!!

User avatar
Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Posts: 8165
Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 17:43
Contact:
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Wheely Sweet » 08 Oct 2023, 18:36

Hi and welcome back @Sinistra :)

I like Invision Board too :haha:

Feel free to message me if you want to chat or have any questions :)
Image

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet



Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

User avatar
Sinistra
Standard Member
Posts: 608
Joined: 20 Apr 2003, 19:55
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

Hello All!

Post by Sinistra » 26 Feb 2024, 09:10

Wheely Sweet wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 18:36
Hi and welcome back @Sinistra :)

I like Invision Board too :haha:

Feel free to message me if you want to chat or have any questions :)
Wow someone loves Happy! Must be a Fairy Tail fan as well?

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 50580
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

Hello All!

Post by PharaohAtem » 26 Feb 2024, 14:47

Hi, welcome back
Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Posts: 48302
Joined: 20 Apr 2003, 19:55
Contact:
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Ferefire » 28 Feb 2024, 02:11

Boo!
Sinistra wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 09:10
Wheely Sweet wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 18:36
Hi and welcome back @Sinistra :)

I like Invision Board too :haha:

Feel free to message me if you want to chat or have any questions :)
Wow someone loves Happy! Must be a Fairy Tail fan as well?
---

User avatar
Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Posts: 8165
Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 17:43
Contact:
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Wheely Sweet » 01 Mar 2024, 20:14

Sinistra wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 09:10
Wow someone loves Happy! Must be a Fairy Tail fan as well?
I am indeed :haha:
Image

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet



Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

User avatar
Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Posts: 6239
Joined: 03 Sep 2022, 14:31
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello All!

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 01 Mar 2024, 20:59

Ferefire wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 02:11
Boo!
Sinistra wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 09:10
Wheely Sweet wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 18:36
Hi and welcome back @Sinistra :)

I like Invision Board too :haha:

Feel free to message me if you want to chat or have any questions :)
Wow someone loves Happy! Must be a Fairy Tail fan as well?

That'd be Fairy TALE, as far as I know, Fairies don't have TAILS! :D
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)





 

User avatar
Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
Posts: 9942
Joined: 18 Sep 2013, 14:18
United States of America

Hello All!

Post by Beex » 01 Mar 2024, 22:08

Rich-Allen1976 wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 20:59
Ferefire wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 02:11
Boo!
Sinistra wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 09:10

Wow someone loves Happy! Must be a Fairy Tail fan as well?

That'd be Fairy TALE, as far as I know, Fairies don't have TAILS! :D

They're talking about an anime titled, Fairy TAIL

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx


"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Image
GFX by:Ioreth


User avatar
TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Posts: 14435
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 20:54
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by TheRedWarrior » 04 Mar 2024, 22:59

Hello @Sinistra Welcome back to AL. Those user names are before my time. I remember a lot of the golden oldies but that one doesn't come to mind.


Image

:smoke::smoke:



       https://www.anime-planet.com/users/RedW ... ist-693622

Post Reply