Lost email with tickets for norwich

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Lukewarm98
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Lukewarm98 » 06 Jun 2023, 16:35

Hi everyone I’ve lost the email with my tickets for Norwich h I’ve tried to contact for a week now but having no luck , just making sure the tickets have gone out or am I going mad , thank you

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 06 Jun 2023, 19:39

If you haven't already done so, e-mail registrations@animeleague.com

or if you have the app you could try the contact us section.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 09 Jun 2023, 19:08

Hi and welcome to Anime League @Lukewarm98 :)

I hope you managed to sort out your tickets?

Feel free to message me if you have any questions/want to chat. I hope you enjoy the con too :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 11 Jun 2023, 18:15

Hope you managed to sort your tickets out, have a great time at the convention! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 11 Jun 2023, 20:24

Lukewarm98 wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 16:35
Hi everyone I’ve lost the email with my tickets for Norwich h I’ve tried to contact for a week now but having no luck , just making sure the tickets have gone out or am I going mad , thank you

The tickets will come as e-tickets on an email, not in the normal post.

Check your email archives, I have a similar problem, I booked for this year's Sheffield AL con ages ago, but it's that long since I booked, the email's vanished into the email archives on my Gmail account.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)