Guess who’s back back again years later lol

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

EnvySama
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by EnvySama » 26 Mar 2023, 02:25

Never a dull moment, let’s see how things are going up in these old parts, thought I pass by and find ou

For those that don’t know me or remember me lol that would be many if not everyone sad day lol

The name is simple Envy Sama, may just go back to Envy™ but I’ll have my new Journal up and ready soon for more details, either way hello.

Side note I get to see if this link in my signature still works lol

Edit: nope it don't i need to fix it XD

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 26 Mar 2023, 14:39

Hi @EnvySama welcome back to Anime League :)

For the benefit of those that didn't know you before tell us more about you - hobbies, favourite anime/manga etc.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat or have any questions. I hope you enjoy it here again :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 26 Mar 2023, 16:26

Hi, @EnvySama , and welcome back to AL.

Have you been up to much recently?
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 29 Mar 2023, 15:22

Welcome back @EnvySama :)
Always nice to see members return.
Hope you will enjoy it back here on AL :^_^:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

EnvySama
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by EnvySama » 30 Mar 2023, 22:06

Wheely Sweet wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:39
Hi @EnvySama welcome back to Anime League :)

For the benefit of those that didn't know you before tell us more about you - hobbies, favourite anime/manga etc.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat or have any questions. I hope you enjoy it here again :)

The name is EnvySama, I have been by many names in here, Senior Envy, Amongs other names I am known on other platforms such as TikTok Mister D 979, Twitch MisterD979, Xbox Uncle D 979

I play games watch movies anime tv shows even a huge Wrestling fan

Heck I am currently in LA as it’s Wrestlemania week hence the lack of a reply till now, been busy getting ready for my vacation, tomorrow night I’ll be at Smackdown/WWE HALL OF fame, Saturday and Sunday I’ll be at Wrestlemania nights 1 and 2

I’ll add more in my new journal later

Ojisama wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:26
Hi, @EnvySama , and welcome back to AL.

Have you been up to much recently?

Imagine the Beatlejuice scene where he was asked if he can scare people out of the home and he gives his qualifications lol in one long sentence

Sucks up breath

Since the last time I was fully here, I have gotten full time at my job and few more raises, took a year before I got Covid, got me hard in the hospital for 2 weeks due to lack of available to breath much, survived that, gone to many Football games live 10 at least, including watching my Bengals win their first playoff game in 34 years live, been to a few wrestling events including last years Wrestlemania in Dallas and currently in LA (as stated earlier in this post) about to attend this years Wrestlemania

breaths

EnvySama
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by EnvySama » 30 Mar 2023, 22:09

Teeny wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 15:22
can’t forget you

Thanks for the welcome back hopefully my ADHD doesn’t run me off this was one of my favorite places to go, don’t know if Thederus still post here he has been busy I think

Noodle
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Noodle » 31 Mar 2023, 02:28

Sounds familiar >___>

ANyways, welcome back !
A Guide to Noodle:
♥ Koreaboo ♥
♥ Loves: Cute things. HyunA. Candy. HyunA. Yep pretty much love HyunA. ♥

♥ Get me on Skype @ SunnyD.89 ♥
♥ Join us in Crazy League! We don't bite! ♥
♥ Birb birb birb ;3 ♥

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 31 Mar 2023, 05:41

EnvySama wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 22:09
Teeny wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 15:22
can’t forget you

Thanks for the welcome back hopefully my ADHD doesn’t run me off this was one of my favorite places to go, don’t know if Thederus still post here he has been busy I think

Ohh no?! I'm so sorry I don't remember speaking previously :sweatdrop: My memory is awful... When was you last online here? I've been here since 2018.
I don't think I've ever spoken to Thederus either although I do vaguely remember them on the forum a couple years ago.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Jade Dragosani
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Jade Dragosani » 04 Apr 2023, 00:42

Hey, also an old member just returning. I don't recognize your name, though I've been gone longer than I was here! LoL. Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jade.

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 16 Oct 2023, 00:30

You know, I only noticed this when scrolling down.. I assume @EnvySama came and left? :p
---