Attack on Titan - Live action version

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 08 Jan 2023, 17:20

Just found this on YouTube.

Anyone interested? I've watched a couple of episodes of the original Japanese anime on Crunchyroll recently, a bit violent but not bad.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Quryncha
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Quryncha » 18 Jan 2023, 16:42

Oh no, I hate this film, it's so lame.. anime is much better
I want to note that effective weight loss is what can be achieved with the help of a calorie deficit. To do this, I use a special mobile application CALORIE DIARY, which allows me to adjust my diet and lose weight quickly and efficiently.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 18 Jan 2023, 17:05

It's not new, I think it released around since 2015 or 16? I wouldn't bother with it personally.
Stick to the anime or manga ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan