Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 10 May 2022, 14:55

It's been a long time coming but I'm sure worth the wait, the trailer for the second Avatar film was released a few days ago.

I really enjoyed the first film so hopefully this one will be just as good.

Anyone else excited for this?

:^_^:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 May 2022, 06:50

I'm hoping the fact that is has taken 13 years since the first film means that it'll be good.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 23 May 2022, 17:17

Teeny wrote:
19 May 2022, 06:50
I'm hoping the fact that is has taken 13 years since the first film means that it'll be good.

That's what I'm hoping for because let's be honest the first storyline was pretty basic and more a graphics show off which at the time was amazing. However, I feel these graphics are the same back when they were in 2009 wasn't it?
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 26 May 2022, 05:26

Looks similar, guess we will just see what happens :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 03 Nov 2022, 14:37

With the release just over a month away, the long-awaited 2nd trailer has been released.

I have resurrected this topic by moving it out of the now defunct Entertainment Zone.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 03 Nov 2022, 15:02

I wasn't a massive fan of the original to be honest, so I think I'll skip this.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 21 Nov 2022, 18:38

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 22 Nov 2022, 11:51

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 07 Dec 2022, 16:20

I've booked this at the Odeon next Friday, although I'll probably end up having to cancel due to a Chiropody appointment.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)