Akiba Maid Wars Trailer.

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Akiba Maid Wars Trailer.

Post by Ojisama » 26 Aug 2022, 22:19

Premieres on October 6th.

The staff has not yet revealed a story for the anime, but teases the anime as an "adult-oriented maid work anime," along with "censored" scenes.

Source - ANN
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Akiba Maid Wars Trailer.

Post by Expendable » 29 Aug 2022, 00:04

Not sure what the piggy nose on their bows are supposed to mean, but I've seen it come up a few times.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Akiba Maid Wars Trailer.

Post by Ojisama » 26 Sep 2022, 23:07

Expendable wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 00:04
Not sure what the piggy nose on their bows are supposed to mean, but I've seen it come up a few times.

The answer is here...

Akihabara is the centre of the universe for the coolest hobbies and quirkiest amusements. In the spring of 1999, bright-eyed Nagomi Wahira moves there with dreams of joining a maid café. She quickly dons an apron at café Ton Tokoton, AKA the Pig Hut. But adjusting to life in bustling Akihabara isn't as easy as serving tea and delighting customers. Paired with the dour Ranko who never seems to smile, Nagomi must do her best to elevate the Pig Hut over all other maid cafés vying for top ranking. Along the way she'll slice out a place for herself amid the frills and thrills of life at the Pig Hut. Just when Nagomi's dreams are within her grasp, she discovers not everything is as it seems amid the maid cafés of Akihabara.

HIDIVE will be streaming the series starting in October.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.