What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Where you can discuss, chat or debate about the forums, member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Elgood81, Snowballs

User avatar
richardallen1976
Standard Member
Posts: 951
Joined: 03 Sep 2022, 14:31
Great Britain

Achievements

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by richardallen1976 » 25 Sep 2022, 16:24

Photos from today

Got back 2 hours ago from Sheffield Unleashed comic con down at Magna, £14.10 each way Taxi fares from Sheffield to Rotherham? Pardon?! I sympathise that Dad can't drive far due to his eyes, but come on, sad thing is, Uber would've been about 3 quid cheaper each way but for some reason they put a block on both me Bank cards.

 

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Posts: 8943
Joined: 08 Nov 2021, 23:12
Great Britain

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by Ojisama » 25 Sep 2022, 18:29

Catching up on messages whilst watching Forbidden Kingdom.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.
 

User avatar
TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Posts: 13280
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 20:54
Great Britain

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by TheRedWarrior » 25 Sep 2022, 18:30

I just finished work and now I am decompressing for the rest of the evening.


Image

:smoke::smoke:



       https://www.anime-planet.com/users/RedW ... ist-693622

User avatar
Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Posts: 2177
Joined: 03 Jun 2020, 19:36
Great Britain

Achievements

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 25 Sep 2022, 18:57

Bathing in the blood of my enemies....
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Posts: 8943
Joined: 08 Nov 2021, 23:12
Great Britain

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by Ojisama » 25 Sep 2022, 21:06

Shounen-Recycled wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 18:57
Bathing in the blood of my enemies....

Eww! Sticky.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.
 

User avatar
richardallen1976
Standard Member
Posts: 951
Joined: 03 Sep 2022, 14:31
Great Britain

Achievements

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by richardallen1976 » 26 Sep 2022, 11:36

Been busy all day contacting various people and companies who literally have the communication skills of a flippin' Sheep! Like I'm currently on live chat with Sheffield Theatres as I'm trying to book disabled and support worker tickets to Fisherman's Friends at the Lyceum next February.

User avatar
TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Posts: 13280
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 20:54
Great Britain

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by TheRedWarrior » 26 Sep 2022, 17:40

exactly the same thing as yesterday.


Image

:smoke::smoke:



       https://www.anime-planet.com/users/RedW ... ist-693622

User avatar
Snowballs
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 7906
Joined: 18 Sep 2013, 14:18
United States of America

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by Snowballs » 26 Sep 2022, 18:49

TheRedWarrior wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 17:40
exactly the same thing as yesterday.

This is typical for me and my days.
Image"You mess with the beard, you get the Santa."Image
Image
Sig by: Ioreth
:evillolcat:
Image

User avatar
TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Posts: 13280
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 20:54
Great Britain

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by TheRedWarrior » 26 Sep 2022, 18:57

I just wrote a poem in chatroom. put it into and rewrote it because it was alright but needed to be touched up.


Image

:smoke::smoke:



       https://www.anime-planet.com/users/RedW ... ist-693622

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Posts: 8943
Joined: 08 Nov 2021, 23:12
Great Britain

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by Ojisama » 26 Sep 2022, 22:52

Waiting for my cat to stop playing with the mouse she has caught, so that I can get her in and go to bed.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.
 

User avatar
TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Posts: 13280
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 20:54
Great Britain

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by TheRedWarrior » 27 Sep 2022, 18:01

I've just gotten home from work, so now I am eating dinner and getting ready to relax by watching anime.


Image

:smoke::smoke:



       https://www.anime-planet.com/users/RedW ... ist-693622

User avatar
Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Posts: 2177
Joined: 03 Jun 2020, 19:36
Great Britain

Achievements

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 27 Sep 2022, 18:48

Enjoy a nice cold! I love being ill 😭😭😭
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

User avatar
richardallen1976
Standard Member
Posts: 951
Joined: 03 Sep 2022, 14:31
Great Britain

Achievements

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by richardallen1976 » 27 Sep 2022, 19:02

Just had tea (Fish fingers and chips, followed by a Beer and a chocolate ice cream Lolly), and I've just come away in feelings of rage from the conversation from hell with Uber UK support on Twitter, following a Tweet to them last night regarding them blocking both my Bank cards when I tried to book to go to comic con at Magna on Sunday, they want me to send a pic of the last 4 digits of my Bank card for account verification, pardon?!

Obviously I said no, yet they still told me to send the pic ASAP, are these people really that stupid or is it their online persona?! Smh.

User avatar
TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Posts: 13280
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 20:54
Great Britain

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by TheRedWarrior » 27 Sep 2022, 19:09

richardallen1976 wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 19:02
Just had tea (Fish fingers and chips, followed by a Beer and a chocolate ice cream Lolly), and I've just come away in feelings of rage from the conversation from hell with Uber UK support on Twitter, following a Tweet to them last night regarding them blocking both my Bank cards when I tried to book to go to comic con at Magna on Sunday, they want me to send a pic of the last 4 digits of my Bank card for account verification, pardon?!

Obviously I said no, yet they still told me to send the pic ASAP, are these people really that stupid or is it their online persona?! Smh.

To be honest @richardallen1976 it sounds a lot like a scam. Because that's usually how scammers like to work.


Image

:smoke::smoke:



       https://www.anime-planet.com/users/RedW ... ist-693622

User avatar
richardallen1976
Standard Member
Posts: 951
Joined: 03 Sep 2022, 14:31
Great Britain

Achievements

What are you doing right now? (Version 2)

Post by richardallen1976 » 27 Sep 2022, 19:46

TheRedWarrior wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 19:09
richardallen1976 wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 19:02
Just had tea (Fish fingers and chips, followed by a Beer and a chocolate ice cream Lolly), and I've just come away in feelings of rage from the conversation from hell with Uber UK support on Twitter, following a Tweet to them last night regarding them blocking both my Bank cards when I tried to book to go to comic con at Magna on Sunday, they want me to send a pic of the last 4 digits of my Bank card for account verification, pardon?!

Obviously I said no, yet they still told me to send the pic ASAP, are these people really that stupid or is it their online persona?! Smh.

To be honest @richardallen1976 it sounds a lot like a scam. Because that's usually how scammers like to work.

Yeah, I might not be a Mastermind Champion but contrary to popular belief I'm not daft, so I'm not going to fall for it.

Post Reply