With You Again [Teeny & Yusei]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 28 Apr 2022, 19:59

Teeny wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 18:54
Glad to hear you are good. I'm doing okay too, just been busy with work really recently, trying to find some time to do other things :sweatdrop:

Perhaps some scary games? :jpop:

Momogari wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 20:50
Last time I made boba the boba itself was fine but the mix I had was this fake ass taro smoothie mix. Tasted like a generic sugary cupcake. I think I only had that once, kept the mix for 6-8 months then finally said fuck it and threw the rest out.

I still have boba pearls, but nothing I want to put them in.

At least yours tasted like something. I still have my pearls and want to give it another shot. But afraid I will just fail again :/
Good becomes great, this is why you were chosen
Because a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows, compassion

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 01 May 2022, 04:44

sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 03 May 2022, 08:12

Finally managed to have a bit of chill time.
I finished reading the Attack on Titan manga and have also been playing a fresh game of Valheim recently, mostly focussing on building and creating more than the actual game but have had to play some of it to unlock items.
Have any of you played it?
I got as far as the fourth boss Modor previously.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 03 May 2022, 22:06

I played ot a tiny bit a while back. It seems like something I'd enjoy as I got more into it.

If anything turned me off...I guess it was the weird save non-system.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 May 2022, 15:24

Ah fair enough, I can understand why that may be frustrating :^_^:

I've come back home for a few days to visit my parents, nice to have a few days to chill instead of work.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 17 May 2022, 19:12

Work continues to be busy for me, but I passed my 6month probation today and I'm finally all clear and signed off with my job woop.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 May 2022, 07:10

Oh I got to 10000 AL posts.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 19 May 2022, 14:03

Teeny wrote:
19 May 2022, 07:10

Congratulations! I'm closing in on 5000
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 May 2022, 14:08

Ojisama wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:03
Teeny wrote:
19 May 2022, 07:10

Congratulations! I'm closing in on 5000

It took me like 3.5 years to get to 10000 and you're almost half way there in under a year, you will probably overtake me shortly hahaa :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 27 May 2022, 20:46

Urgh, thoughts suck :/ Feeling a bit numb today.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 27 May 2022, 21:24

What thoughts?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 30 May 2022, 18:16

Aw I appreciate that but don't think I'd say thoughts suck if they were happy ones.
I'm okay.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 Jun 2022, 07:10

Day off today.
I'm sorting out my schedule for a Norwich weekend.
I miss living in Norfolk and want to go visit. I thought I'd tie it in with Norwich Anime con, although think I'll only do a day at that and go off to do other things on days around it.
Kinda nice to have something to look forward to.
Found a nice bnb on a nature reserve that'll give me free access to go walking/birdwatching, not bad really.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

weeabooweegee
Soul Reaper Member
Soul Reaper Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 13 Jun 2022, 07:23

*crashes car into thread*

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 Jun 2022, 07:49

How dare you
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・