[Hentai Senpai] in Corona Valley {18}

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Jan 2022, 21:44

When i have it done it should appear, just looking for some good renders to do it with.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Jan 2022, 07:50

HentaiSenpai wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 20:36

Is there any timescale on when we should expect it? I must admit it would have been nice to chat about it properly. The art was amazing and characters were fantastic.

I have no idea when the next part of it is out unfortunately. I did hear a JoJo magazine is going to be released in March though with lots of art in it ^^ Not sure how easy that will be to obtain or how much it'll cost though.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 20 Jan 2022, 15:48

Teeny wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 07:50
HentaiSenpai wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 20:36

Is there any timescale on when we should expect it? I must admit it would have been nice to chat about it properly. The art was amazing and characters were fantastic.

I have no idea when the next part of it is out unfortunately. I did hear a JoJo magazine is going to be released in March though with lots of art in it ^^ Not sure how easy that will be to obtain or how much it'll cost though.

Oooh I will have to keep my eyes out for this.
I was gonna do jojo themed birthday cards for my friends, then I realised I had none :smoke: :haha:

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 21 Jan 2022, 08:01

Naughty Kitty wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 20:11
Next year perhaps?

Well atleast my art would be better.
I will send myself a birthday card this year instead of the other way round.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 21 Jan 2022, 09:36

I can't even remember the last time I got a birthday card from a friend, so guess that means I don't have any either... :lol: Maybe I should send one to myself too. Gonna be on my own for my birthday anyway so might aswell xD urgh.
I had this convo with momogari not long ago, probably around christmas time actually, that younger generation don't bother with cards it seems, and I find it quite sad :( I know they cost money but I guess I just find them a bit more thoughtful.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 21 Jan 2022, 10:15

I got my first ever tooth pulled out on Wednesday, wisdom tooth my ass. More like pain in my jaw.
I've never felt like I've been punched in the face, and I've never even got a swing in. Fucking dentist.

Teeny wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 09:36
I can't even remember the last time I got a birthday card from a friend, so guess that means I don't have any either... :lol: Maybe I should send one to myself too. Gonna be on my own for my birthday anyway so might aswell xD urgh.
I had this convo with momogari not long ago, probably around christmas time actually, that younger generation don't bother with cards it seems, and I find it quite sad :( I know they cost money but I guess I just find them a bit more thoughtful.

Your right, it the thought that counts eh. I often forget the reality of others perspectives.
Birthdays are far more important than Christmas or any other holliday. I will keep this in mind.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 21 Jan 2022, 22:05

Teeny wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 09:36
I can't even remember the last time I got a birthday card from a friend, so guess that means I don't have any either... :lol:

This week on "Momo meets the consequences of hiding laziness behind sophistry".
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 23 Jan 2022, 16:08

Maybe, I wouldn't call it laziness just adhd and this world is constantly spinning around an axis of 23° constantly moving and changing.

Its hard to value people anymore. Although actions do speak louder than words.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 24 Jan 2022, 19:48

Spoiler:  

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 25 Jan 2022, 17:43

Momogari wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 19:48
  Spoiler:  

Does it come with 2 tacos? That'd be a whole ass meal deal.

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 26 Jan 2022, 10:38

Im surprised at how much of a pain in the ass healing after having a wisdom tooth pulled out is. I think I need to join momo and drink more whiskey.

Art is still on my mind, I found out its goblin week so brining this badboi siggy back.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 30 Jan 2022, 06:48

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 31 Jan 2022, 09:08

Hahaha nothing beats a bird telling a dog he's a fucking cunt. Lmao
Also I may add its awfully clean here for such vulgarity first thing in the morning.

This weekend I was blessed with tequila, strange hangovers and meditation.
I was supposed to get my akira tattoo but its been delayed due to design concerns, maybe I'm pushing myself to hard to make something thats not in my ability. However if we do not push ourself how will we know what is possible.

I bought some comics and weeb playing cards too. Overall it was a good week. Hope you all are on the up.

HentaiSenpai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by HentaiSenpai » 22 Feb 2022, 15:20

I walked over 2 hills this weekend.
Did a bunch of nude art sketches.
Was gifted a camera from a friend, that is way too pricy, to take photos of whatever I see. Life keeps moving and its magic to capture a moment in time... cosplay photos? Hell yeah!!

Won a game of poker. Bought some books.
Hey things feel like they are moving forward... just a shame I gotta go into the office to work and dont have enough time in the day.