With You Again [Teeny & Yusei]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 Jul 2021, 20:04

YuseiFudou97 wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 19:13
Teeny wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 17:30

Which ones did you buy?
This is literally my first one so I'm pretty excited to receive it.
I went for Polnareff from JoJo, there are a couple more I'd like to go with him so will probably end up buying those too.

These are the ones I got! I showed them to Kat some time ago too, cause she has them too. Although my collection is nowhere near as huge as hers!

I'd like to eventually get more, but they don't exactly have many from shows I really like. It's mostly mainstream or super popular ones. Like SAO ones are just everywhere. Either that or Konosuba ones I just get weekly mails for.

Ohh they are cool! I like the Edward Elric one ^^
One day I think I'll try get Roy Mustang.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Naoki
Veteran Member

Achievements

Post by Naoki » 29 Jul 2021, 12:57

I love seeing figure collections and loot posts. >3>
Very nice~

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 29 Jul 2021, 16:21

Naoki wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 12:57
Very nice~

Me too! Do you have any Naoki? :^_^:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 29 Jul 2021, 16:21

Naoki wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 12:57
Very nice~

Me too! Do you have any Naoki? :^_^:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Naoki
Veteran Member

Achievements

Post by Naoki » 31 Jul 2021, 07:48

I do, although not many, we're talking like 3 figures.
I have this incurable disease you see. The disease is called "liking characters that don't get merchandise" XD
Admittedly I read more manga than I do watch anime, and most manga don't gain enough popularity to get an anime series, let alone any merchandise.
But even with popular series, the character that I tend to like never get any figures.
Take Naruto for example. My favourite character is Neji and the only figures for all these years were badly made trading figures that aren't worth the plastic they're made from. The only worthwhile figure for him was the Nendoroid that was released late last year. But I ended up not bothering with it because it looked pretty basic, didn't come with many accessories and the price was a lot more than the usual Nendo price, simply because it's Naruto. Smh.
I still hope for a decent Neji figure in the future. I hope for many decent figures in the future if I'm being honest lol. XD;

What's your figure/merchandise collection like? Tiny like mine or are you lucky enough to have enough items to call it a collection? XD

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 31 Jul 2021, 15:41

Naoki wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 07:48
I do, although not many, we're talking like 3 figures.
I have this incurable disease you see. The disease is called "liking characters that don't get merchandise" XD
Admittedly I read more manga than I do watch anime, and most manga don't gain enough popularity to get an anime series, let alone any merchandise.
But even with popular series, the character that I tend to like never get any figures.
Take Naruto for example. My favourite character is Neji and the only figures for all these years were badly made trading figures that aren't worth the plastic they're made from. The only worthwhile figure for him was the Nendoroid that was released late last year. But I ended up not bothering with it because it looked pretty basic, didn't come with many accessories and the price was a lot more than the usual Nendo price, simply because it's Naruto. Smh.
I still hope for a decent Neji figure in the future. I hope for many decent figures in the future if I'm being honest lol. XD;

What's your figure/merchandise collection like? Tiny like mine or are you lucky enough to have enough items to call it a collection? XD

You have 3 more than me :haha:
I am a rubbish anime fan and have no figures, it's taken me far too long to obtain one. But I did order my first nendoroid a few days ago, I kinda thought "oh fuck it" because I miss buying con merch.
I've seen a few more I'd like too!

Oh that really is annoying when your favourite characters don't get the appreciation they deserve ;-; Keep your eyes peeled for a decent Neji and I hope it finds you!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Naoki
Veteran Member

Achievements

Post by Naoki » 02 Aug 2021, 20:42

Yes, join us on the slippery slope of figure collecting~ :soul:

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 03 Aug 2021, 22:45

sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 03 Aug 2021, 23:09

It's alright, I've just finished day 6/6 so have a day off tomorrow finally.
How's your job?

Naoki wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 20:42
Yes, join us on the slippery slope of figure collecting~ :soul:

Soooon. Just gotta wait for it to arrive before i'm an official member of the figurine clan ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 04 Aug 2021, 00:01

Teeny wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 23:09
It's alright, I've just finished day 6/6 so have a day off tomorrow finally.
How's your job?
Busy. I have lots to do. But still more time off than you. Hmm. Those two things may be correlated.
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 06 Aug 2021, 17:25

@YuseiFudou97 are you still here?

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

YuseiFudou97
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by YuseiFudou97 » 10 Aug 2021, 17:22

Teeny wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 17:25
@YuseiFudou97 are you still here?

I'm still here don't worry. It's just that the 2nd vaccine got me hard. Been feeling terrible  :|
Good becomes great, this is why you were chosen
Because a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows, compassion

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 10 Aug 2021, 18:02

:( Rest up and take it easy.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 10 Aug 2021, 20:43

EDIT: I had a cute gif here but it wouldn't load :<

So hi!

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 10 Aug 2021, 21:30

Lolin wrote:
10 Aug 2021, 20:43
EDIT: I had a cute gif here but it wouldn't load :<

So hi!

Hi Lolin!
How are you and your chickens?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・