Conventions: Provisional Event Timetable & Signup Links

We run conventions and meetups throughout the UK. Check out our full calender at https://www.animeleague.com/our-events/

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ferefire, RedHat

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 18 May 2021, 21:58

So, after my chat with the store manager it turns out that another colleague also asked for that week off as well but because holidays are done on a first come first served basis and my request was looked at after the first colleagues, the request was rejected. However as Sundays are my contracted day off I can still attend on the Sunday, so I’m gonna need to change my ticket from both days to just Sunday. Not quite what I wanted but at least I can still go.

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 18 May 2021, 22:03

Elgood81 wrote:
18 May 2021, 21:58
So, after my chat with the store manager it turns out that another colleague also asked for that week off as well but because holidays are done on a first come first served basis and my request was looked at after the first colleagues, the request was rejected. However as Sundays are my contracted day off I can still attend on the Sunday, so I’m gonna need to change my ticket from both days to just Sunday. Not quite what I wanted but at least I can still go.

Aww a shame! Can only say sorry we didn't know about the date change sooner. Best to email registrations and can sort the ticket change for you :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 19 May 2021, 22:25

Elgood81 wrote:
18 May 2021, 21:58
Could be worse, see you there!
---

J.T.B Preston
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by J.T.B Preston » 02 Jun 2021, 19:59

Cool! I've just signed up for the Cosplay Masquerade in London, following the bottom link. However, the old dates were still present on the form. Hope I can still get on stage when I come on August 1!

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 02 Jun 2021, 22:26

J.T.B Preston wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 19:59
Cool! I've just signed up for the Cosplay Masquerade in London, following the bottom link. However, the old dates were still present on the form. Hope I can still get on stage when I come on August 1!
Even if we have to run with restrictions, we will run. Though tbh I'd be shocked if the June 21st date gets delayed by more than a month. I'd say London is looking good.
---

Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Great Britain

Post by Dark_ » 18 Jun 2021, 22:10

working at liverpool september cant wait!

SpInNy FinGeRS