~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 07 Jun 2021, 02:26

Emotive wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 19:23
I can see why. :dance:
yeah its pretty great

purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 04:35
aww

sry to hear that

Meh its alright lol

how is everyone?! I have had one hell of a week :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 07 Jun 2021, 04:41

Does that mean yours was good or bad? I've heard it used as both. lol

Mine was okay, I think. ^_^ Though I can't remember much of it. xD

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 08 Jun 2021, 13:57

Emotive wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 04:41
Does that mean yours was good or bad? I've heard it used as both. lol

Mine was okay, I think. ^_^ Though I can't remember much of it. xD

I guess both? Lots of hours and almost everything that could go wrong did... The only thing that didnt happen was like medical emergencies and what not so from the outside it probably looked like we were rockin it. When in reality it was more of a "This is Fine" type situation where we were all running around freaking out.

purple dragon wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 07:00
im getting by atm
Thats better than not!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Jun 2021, 17:54

At least no emergencies happened though. I do still wish it went better. =\

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 09 Jun 2021, 22:15

lol so I guess I spoke too soon? Idk so heres what happened-
end of the night, my manager and I just got done with the deposit and stuffs, and a lot of the time I give him a ride home (he doesn't have a car and relies on Uber which can get spendy). Im like ok, well im out, Ill be waiting outside or what ever. Hes like cool, its gunna be like 5 min.

He texts me like 3 mins later about how our maintenance man had started pulling breakers so that he could work on some stuff but he didnt check to see is anyone was doing anything before he did this. :haha: :haha: :haha: So the power goes out, manager has to reload a bunch of shit. In the mean time neither of us has any idea whats actually going on. The time clock is broken, the automatic sicks are broken now, the security cameras are now not working, the code locked door is no longer working, the call box for you to use when the door is not working is ALSO not working.... So this is fun. Maintenance mans son also works there, so dude leaves to take his son home. I have no idea what going on. The security supervisor comes out and he like.... "have you seen him?" I was like yeah man he just left with his kid or what ever...... Then I find out wtf is going on. The fridges and freezers are both down as well... YAY! So this is technically an "emergency" because we are like primarily a restaurant right so like... wtf. So everyone is trying to call our GM and try and get ahold of him and be like uh wtf do we do... no answer... So I took my manager home and went home.... We hope the GM was able to be contacted... but that means the security supervisor didnt get to leave on time. He was supposed to leave at like 11... I left at 11:30 soooooo yeah.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Jun 2021, 03:58

Dayum, that's like a total system fail. :( Hopefully it won't take too much to get it all working correctly again. *BEARHUGZ* ^_^

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 Jun 2021, 14:45

lol dud you have no idea. Thats just the icing in the cake :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: We are sooooo short staffed with SO many shows ALL THE TIME.

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 Jun 2021, 17:30

Im thinking of rebooting a few old clans.... Like Enchanted Forest and Darkest Hearts... hmmmmmmm

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Jun 2021, 18:10

Jeez, that just sounds stressful. lol

What kind of clans were those though?

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 Jun 2021, 18:54

RP clans.

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 Jun 2021, 19:03

Yeah the ADHD is not my friend today.... I was able to get some shopping done, am cleaning the dish washer (but those mostly clean themselves) and like.. I have so much to do and my brain wont let me.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Jun 2021, 19:21

Is that normal? Maybe it's overloaded today? Like, so much to do that it doesn't know what to do? idk if that makes sense though, I wish I could convey what I'm thinking better. :sweatdrop:

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 Jun 2021, 19:28

yeah so what happens is that I have like a whole list of things to do but when you have ADHD you end up with a weird chemical imbalance. Like when normal people complete a task they get a release of dopamine, when you have ADHD you get hyper focuses which end up being little hobbies where you learn how to do a thing, really quickly and really well but it stops you from doing the things that you ACTUALLY need to do. Executive Dysfunction is what its called.

So like... Everything you dont has a million steps to it. People who dont have ADHD dont think about how many steps there actually are. Like going and getting a glass of water. so you just go and get it. For me, thats a BUNCH of things to do. I have to get up, go into the kitchen, turn the light on, go to the cupboard, get a cup, close the cupboard, open the fridge, get the britta, close the fridge, full the cup, fill the britta, open the fridge again, put the britta back, close the fridge again, get the cup of water, turn the kitchen light off, and by this point i usually forget that I was even thirsty to begin with. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: Its the same idea with normal every tasks like cleaning and putting the laundry away.

AND IM CURRENTLY UNTREATED FOR MY ADHD!! WOOT! I dont have insurance until like the first of july, and with out that its like $400 not counting the prescriptions.