Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: Pirate TimeLord, MakiChan, DaddyCool

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5135
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 07 May 2021, 06:39

im doing ok hbu
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83688
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 07 May 2021, 16:17

I'm alright so far! Today might be a big day though, we'll see
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5135
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 08 May 2021, 02:21

im getting by

hbu
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83688
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 08 May 2021, 02:59

I'm nervous for some reason

Probably has to do with my father? Not sure
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5135
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 10 May 2021, 00:54

aww srry to hear that -hugs-
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83688
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 10 May 2021, 03:31

No worries :>

*hugs*

I'm having a better day today!
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5135
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 10 May 2021, 04:56

Lolin wrote:
10 May 2021, 03:31
No worries :>

*hugs*

I'm having a better day today!

im glad you are fealing better -hugs u back-
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83688
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 10 May 2021, 05:28

Akane Mayu wrote:
10 May 2021, 04:56
Lolin wrote:
10 May 2021, 03:31
No worries :>

*hugs*

I'm having a better day today!

im glad you are fealing better -hugs u back-
Thanks! How are you? I hope you're doing well
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5135
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 10 May 2021, 05:32

Lolin wrote:
10 May 2021, 05:28
Akane Mayu wrote:
10 May 2021, 04:56
Lolin wrote:
10 May 2021, 03:31
No worries :>

*hugs*

I'm having a better day today!

im glad you are fealing better -hugs u back-
Thanks! How are you? I hope you're doing well

im fealing a bit better today
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83688
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 10 May 2021, 21:31

That's good! Glad to hear it :>
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 19140
Joined: 12 Mar 2020, 10:37
Contact:
Great Britain

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Dark_ » 10 May 2021, 21:50

hows is yous guys?
Image

SpInNy FinGeRS

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83688
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 10 May 2021, 21:52

Dark_ wrote:
10 May 2021, 21:50
hows is yous guys?
I can't speak for Ivory or Citizen, but I'm doing alright :>
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5135
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 10 May 2021, 22:40

Lolin wrote:
10 May 2021, 21:31
That's good! Glad to hear it :>

how r u doing
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83688
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 10 May 2021, 22:47

Akane Mayu wrote:
10 May 2021, 22:40
Lolin wrote:
10 May 2021, 21:31
That's good! Glad to hear it :>

how r u doing
I'm really feeling okay today, which is cool because I did a lot as well
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5135
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 10 May 2021, 22:49

Lolin wrote:
10 May 2021, 22:47
Akane Mayu wrote:
10 May 2021, 22:40
Lolin wrote:
10 May 2021, 21:31
That's good! Glad to hear it :>

how r u doing
I'm really feeling okay today, which is cool because I did a lot as well

what kinda things did u do today

im curriours =]
Image

Post Reply