GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: Pirate TimeLord, DaddyCool, MakiChan

User avatar
GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Posts: 16899
Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 21:49
Contact:
Great Britain

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by GraceMellody » 05 May 2021, 09:37

TheRealCuppaTea wrote:
05 May 2021, 09:26
Dragoth wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 19:37
I’m good thanks for asking. Hope you’re having a great day.

When you put socks on, do you put left or right on first?

Right one first m8888888 always
WELCOME TO MY JOURNAL
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image


Image
Image

User avatar
TheRealCuppaTea
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 05 May 2021, 08:21
Great Britain

Achievements

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by TheRealCuppaTea » 05 May 2021, 09:43

GraceMellody wrote:
05 May 2021, 09:37
TheRealCuppaTea wrote:
05 May 2021, 09:26
Dragoth wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 19:37
I’m good thanks for asking. Hope you’re having a great day.

When you put socks on, do you put left or right on first?

Right one first m8888888 always
WELCOME TO MY JOURNAL

It stinks of ginger in here.

User avatar
GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Posts: 16899
Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 21:49
Contact:
Great Britain

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by GraceMellody » 05 May 2021, 09:43

TheRealCuppaTea wrote:
05 May 2021, 09:43
GraceMellody wrote:
05 May 2021, 09:37
TheRealCuppaTea wrote:
05 May 2021, 09:26


Right one first m8888888 always
WELCOME TO MY JOURNAL

It stinks of ginger in here.
>:(
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image


Image
Image

User avatar
GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Posts: 16899
Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 21:49
Contact:
Great Britain

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by GraceMellody » 06 May 2021, 23:07

Dunno why i've been so sick today, not been able to keep my meds down and made me feel super faint! Managed to keep a coffee down earlier which perked me up a little bit so I reorganised some of my stuff. might have a slice of toast before bed, it is easier to keep food down if i pass out straight after eating it.. lol
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image


Image
Image

User avatar
GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Posts: 16899
Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 21:49
Contact:
Great Britain

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by GraceMellody » 06 May 2021, 23:07

also lets hope my appointment tomorrow goes well and the doctor just doesnt brush me off like they usually do!
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image


Image
Image

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 46528
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by PharaohAtem » 06 May 2021, 23:24

If they do then there not really doctors. That's why I'm glad I gs e good ones after years of bounding back a d forth between doctors
Image

ImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
Rayl
Veteran Member
Posts: 6753
Joined: 12 May 2007, 22:07
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by Rayl » 07 May 2021, 10:11

GraceMellody wrote:
06 May 2021, 23:07
also lets hope my appointment tomorrow goes well and the doctor just doesnt brush me off like they usually do!

Oh i fucking HATE that! I've been experiencing that exact treatment for years. I can only offer you my sympathies if they keep it up, it was only recently they even took me seriously at all and even then i imagine it was only because of the pandemic, i'm expecting them to back peddle any week now. I really hope it goes better for you :worry:

User avatar
GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Posts: 16899
Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 21:49
Contact:
Great Britain

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by GraceMellody » 08 May 2021, 03:54

Well I called it, they basically only wanted to ask if I was taking my antibiotics (even though that’s clearly not what I wanted the appointment for) and refused to let me talk about anything else. I’d already been considering swapping back to my doctors back at my parents but this just cements it!

Going home tomorrow for a while, not sure how long yet maybe two weeks. But I’ll sort out the doctors there, and if need be I can just keep travelling between here and my parents because obviously travel is pretty much back to normal now
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image


Image
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83720
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by Lolin » 08 May 2021, 05:00

Don't you die on me D:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Posts: 16899
Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 21:49
Contact:
Great Britain

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by GraceMellody » 09 May 2021, 14:28

Lolin wrote:
08 May 2021, 05:00
Don't you die on me D:
i-i aint planning on it q-q

gonna try to sort out doctor stuff tomorrow (yay for mondays) so we'll see how that goes
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image


Image
Image

User avatar
Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Posts: 8306
Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 19:05
Great Britain

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 09 May 2021, 17:11

GraceMellody wrote:
08 May 2021, 03:54
Well I called it, they basically only wanted to ask if I was taking my antibiotics (even though that’s clearly not what I wanted the appointment for) and refused to let me talk about anything else. I’d already been considering swapping back to my doctors back at my parents but this just cements it!

Going home tomorrow for a while, not sure how long yet maybe two weeks. But I’ll sort out the doctors there, and if need be I can just keep travelling between here and my parents because obviously travel is pretty much back to normal now

Sending you all the hugs!

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5167
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by Akane Mayu » 13 May 2021, 10:43

I hope ur doing good
Image

User avatar
GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Posts: 16899
Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 21:49
Contact:
Great Britain

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by GraceMellody » 13 May 2021, 17:39

Been a little bit of a stressful week but stuffs starting to calm down now I think. Just had lots to deal with ;-;

Monday was my the 5th anniversary of my grandma passing so I bought some flowers for her grave and Ellis walked down with me, it's the first time I saw it with the new headstone so that was really nice. I definitely want to come back next month and buy a little trinket or something to put down for her.

I'll hopefully be going to the gym with my sister this weekend so i'm looking forward to that, and an old friend wants to go for drinks. Got a little surprise for my best friend on Monday (her birthday) too uwu
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image


Image
Image

User avatar
Overlord Kujo
Standard Member
Posts: 745
Joined: 10 Aug 2018, 04:00
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by Overlord Kujo » 13 May 2021, 18:54

Hey Grace, been a while. Hope you're doing well. Sounds like a bunch of fun stuff coming up between gym time with seester and friend-y hangouts.
Image

Come hang out with your YouTube chums: AUTOMATON / Games with Chums
Sneak a peak at my Journal: Daily Quests & Other Shenanigans

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5167
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

GraceMellody's Sparkling Orange Cult

Post by Akane Mayu » 13 May 2021, 20:04

GraceMellody wrote:
13 May 2021, 17:39
Been a little bit of a stressful week but stuffs starting to calm down now I think. Just had lots to deal with ;-;

Monday was my the 5th anniversary of my grandma passing so I bought some flowers for her grave and Ellis walked down with me, it's the first time I saw it with the new headstone so that was really nice. I definitely want to come back next month and buy a little trinket or something to put down for her.

I'll hopefully be going to the gym with my sister this weekend so i'm looking forward to that, and an old friend wants to go for drinks. Got a little surprise for my best friend on Monday (her birthday) too uwu
im glad things r starting to calm down and sry about ur grandma *hugs*
Image

Post Reply