What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 13 Apr 2021, 14:16

I finished Donut County today :) Still need to get all the achievements, but happy to finally have finished the hilarious plot XD
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 13 Apr 2021, 22:48

Jannick wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 03:18
For Path of Exile recently, and POE is a surprisingly great game. I've tried the beginning areas of the game in the past few years but kept getting distracted with other AAA titles, but in the last 2 months I've been giving all of my spare time to POE and I'm hooked.

Usually, I avoid free-to-play games like the plague, so often either the product is lacking or the monetization structure limits gameplay to some degree, forcing you to pay more than you would for a priced product. After playing over 200 hours of the game (and having a blast with the complexity and breadth of content), there's been no paywall in sight (I did buy some of poe chaos orbs as an appreciation to the devs).

POE 2 soon!
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

Melancholy Angel
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Melancholy Angel » 14 Apr 2021, 07:37

Completed the Nier raid in FFXIV last night. Judging from the comments in party chat it makes reference to Drakengard. After finish Nier Automata last month I was patiently waiting for Replicant to release but now I'm wondering if I need to find a way to play Drakengard and if I should play those first or after.

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 15 Apr 2021, 06:56

Started playing Injustice 2 again also Warframe has a great new update.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Apr 2021, 05:16

Might play more FF8 Remastered. I've won at least 5 games of Triple Triad with most of the other Balamb Garden students before the SeeD Field Exam so I'm thinking Headmaster Cid might play a card game so I can get his Seifer card as early as possible after the Exam. I could always just load the save before going on the SeeD Field Exam in Dollet too, so tonight I might find out if I've won enough Triple Triad. I do still need to refine 100 Tornado spells for Quistis though, and get 5 more Windmills from card refining Abyss Worm so I can use T-Mag-Refine to give Seifer/Selphie 100 immediately after arriving in Dollet. ^_^ That might be all though before I do go ahead to Dollet.

Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Great Britain

Post by Dark_ » 18 Apr 2021, 15:01

I want food

SpInNy FinGeRS

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 20 Apr 2021, 18:32

I've refined 100 Tornado spells to Quistis and Squall, so now I just need 5 Windmills from 5 Abyss Worms since 1 Windmill refines into 20 Tornados so I can give 100 to Seifer at the beginning of the mission/Field Exam. Also a bunch of Chef's Knife and Sawblade items to use Siren's abilities, which I'm not too sure if I remember correctly but I -think- there's still Galbadian Soldiers if you run around on the bottom floor of the radio tower. I guess I'll find out. lol I plan on levleling Seifer up to 100 after I use him to kill of Squall and Zell so they won't level up with him. I think there's a Trophy for level 100 but I'm not sure. Even if not, I still need to have the GFs get experience which only happens the same way it does with characters (I think).Plus any spells Seifer has get transferred to Selphie anyway when she joins the party in his place so I wouldn't be losing anything. :dance: I still need more Death refine items though, but mainly Tornado from Windmill items right now. Almost time for the exam~. ^_^

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 21 Apr 2021, 04:19

Well, I was playing FF8 Remastered. lol I guess in Remote Play after a while the battery stops charging when plugged in because I guess it died on me, the charge is in the red so I need to let it charge before getting back to FF8R.

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 21 Apr 2021, 05:09

Getting back into beat em ups. Playing lots of Injustice 2, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and recently downloaded Mortal Kombat 11
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 21 Apr 2021, 06:05

Luckily I paused on FF8 Remastered before my PS Vita died. lol That would've made me mad if I didn't. Being distracted can work out in some ways sometimes. :sweatdrop:

belsammael
Veteran Member
Netherlands

Achievements

Post by belsammael » 21 Apr 2021, 19:21

Finished a first playthrough of Chrono Trigger. Now onward to achievements for the other endings. :)
No one ever listens to Zathras.

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 21 Apr 2021, 21:56

Gave dauntless a go and it's alright.
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Apr 2021, 03:02

I just bought Tales of Berseria and the Vergil DLC for DMC5. I haven't played DMC5 in so long it hasn't updated yet though. lol So, need to wait til it does before I can use Vergil but should be fun. :D Plus Tales of Berseria looked pretty fun and it was one of their Spring Sale deals in the PS Store, so I just figured why not.

Still playing FFVIII Remastered btw. Seifer's at level 41, just waiting to Draw Shell from the Elite Soldier in Dollet. My memory might be wrong though, plus I have a feeling Seifer's level might transfer to Selphie, but I'm willing to experiment to find out. :dance:

Dragoth
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dragoth » 24 Apr 2021, 09:17

Started playing The Witcher 3 around October of last year. Still playing it, currently in Skellige. Have never finished the game.

Also playing Marvel Avengers and Pokemon Gold on Virtual Console.
Have a great day! - JJ

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 24 Apr 2021, 13:55

Final Fantasy 9! Definitely the best FF on the PlayStation 1 all day long, Vivi is adorable X3
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online