♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 20 Mar 2021, 09:32

Le bored Spam
AL Journals - Create your own personal space on AL Here!
Arts, Cosplay & Writing - You should check this out!
You're so far past the line, You've gone past the Medusa Cascade, through Narnia and landed smack bang in the middle of Mordor. Where you killed the cookie monster, dissected him, then tried to eat him before choking to death on his insides.

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 20 Mar 2021, 18:48

Tired spam
You're so far past the line, You've gone past the Medusa Cascade, through Narnia and landed smack bang in the middle of Mordor. Where you killed the cookie monster, dissected him, then tried to eat him before choking to death on his insides.

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by DaddyCool » 20 Mar 2021, 19:35

Hungry spam
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 20 Mar 2021, 21:44

Spammity Spam

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Emotive » 20 Mar 2021, 22:07

Spamspam... spamspam... *said in tones of the JAWS theme*

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 21 Mar 2021, 10:12

Sunday Morning Spam

Yay for having to be up early for work. Then getting jobs done faster than expected, so having nothing to do for 45 mins... that extra time could have been me in bed xD

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Emotive » 21 Mar 2021, 19:16

Pirate TimeLord wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 10:12
Sunday Morning Spam

Yay for having to be up early for work. Then getting jobs done faster than expected, so having nothing to do for 45 mins... that extra time could have been me in bed xD
Ouch. /: Sorry, Kimi

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 21 Mar 2021, 20:21

Meh. Downside of me doing jobs properly.

Last week It took me the extra time to clean the fryer (as manager doesn't do it properly (is lazy), so I had extra scrubbing to do. But because I'd done it right, meant a lot less scrubbing this week, so was done quicker than expected xD.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Emotive » 21 Mar 2021, 22:37

I thought a manager did that stuff. That doesn't sound right to just shirk their duties like that.

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 21 Mar 2021, 22:44

Normally he has to (per company policy, only he's actually allowed to do it), but he's on holiday for two weeks, which is the only time I'm allowed to do it (though he still tries to get me to do it by giving himself the day they're done off. Didn't work - I 'reminded' him that legally his days off don't count, and it's up to him to do it before/after it, as I am not allowed for any reason to do them unless she is off sick or on holiday for more than 7 days. AS per company policy, and the training we'd both just completed in the week prior. He whined, threw a mini strop, then ended up doing the the Monday (a day later).

Not that it matters, as he's handed in his 4 weeks notice. (His fiancé split up with him, so he's moving back to Hungary, or something. He covered that in a 2 min call to let me know he was quitting, but otherwise hasn't formally told me about the break up)

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Emotive » 21 Mar 2021, 22:58

So who's going to be the new one? Do you know?

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by PharaohAtem » 21 Mar 2021, 23:11

Well ouch

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Nethack » 21 Mar 2021, 23:32

Pirate TimeLord wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:44
Normally he has to (per company policy, only he's actually allowed to do it), but he's on holiday for two weeks, which is the only time I'm allowed to do it (though he still tries to get me to do it by giving himself the day they're done off. Didn't work - I 'reminded' him that legally his days off don't count, and it's up to him to do it before/after it, as I am not allowed for any reason to do them unless she is off sick or on holiday for more than 7 days. AS per company policy, and the training we'd both just completed in the week prior. He whined, threw a mini strop, then ended up doing the the Monday (a day later).

Not that it matters, as he's handed in his 4 weeks notice. (His fiancé split up with him, so he's moving back to Hungary, or something. He covered that in a 2 min call to let me know he was quitting, but otherwise hasn't formally told me about the break up)

Wait, so dude doesnt like to do his job, which means you then have to do his job (which he apparently hates), then he goes on holiday and gets dumped? I wonder what else he didnt like doing correctly.....

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

♡AL's Journal of Spam!♡

Post by Emotive » 22 Mar 2021, 00:23

Nethack wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 23:32
Pirate TimeLord wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:44

Wait, so dude doesnt like to do his job, which means you then have to do his job (which he apparently hates), then he goes on holiday and gets dumped? I wonder what else he didnt like doing correctly.....
I'm kind of afraid to know the answer to that question though really.