What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 07 Jan 2021, 06:09

Emotive Spirit wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:47
I'm about to play some DMC4 Special Edition using Lady to settle a theory of mine. Or SAO: Lost Song if I don't feel DMC-ish. Plus it seems to be easier on the Remote Play.
Naughty Kitty wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 10:34
Played DOOM on an old Super Nintendo the other night, it was actually kind of awesome. :dance:
You've got an actual Super Nintendo? Those always had so many games for it I wanted to play. Just never got to have one. lol Wanted one though! >.<
Nishizono Shinji wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 16:12
Completed Tomb Raider in a day now playing No No Kuni II
What's Ni No Kuni about? Is it a fun game? Also, congratz on completing Tomb Raider! :dance:
HeyitsLesbianCuddles wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:00
I have downloaded Team Fortress 2 yesterday and tried the tutorial out. Have no idea what I am doing but it looks quite fun XD
Was the tutorial kind of minimal or just kind of couldn't get it to click to memory? I know a lot doesn't click with mine. lol But as long as it's fun and you're winning! XD

Ni No Kuni is an Isekai JRPG and I'm totally in love with this game. Visually it's absolutely breathtaking, the gameplay is fluid and well worked you can tell so much care was taken when constructing every element of this game.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 07 Jan 2021, 12:29

Baul wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 02:07
06 Jan 2021, 20:57
No but there was just so many different characters you could play, I only stuck to one type but my head was just spinning on how many you could pick from. Baby steps! :)

Just avoid Spy for a while, that class requires a fair bit of smarts and skill. On that note, learn to look out for spies.

Soldier and Pyro are decent starters.

Yeah decided to stick to soldier for now as played through the tutorial for that. Dont think theres any point of learning how to play all the classes at once. Pyro does look fun though :D

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 07 Jan 2021, 17:40

Nishizono Shinji wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 06:09
Emotive Spirit wrote:
I'm about to play some DMC4 Special Edition using Lady to settle a theory of mine. Or SAO: Lost Song if I don't feel DMC-ish. Plus it seems to be easier on the Remote Play.
Naughty Kitty wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 10:34
Played DOOM on an old Super Nintendo the other night, it was actually kind of awesome. :dance:
You've got an actual Super Nintendo? Those always had so many games for it I wanted to play. Just never got to have one. lol Wanted one though! >.<
Nishizono Shinji wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 16:12
Completed Tomb Raider in a day now playing No No Kuni II
What's Ni No Kuni about? Is it a fun game? Also, congratz on completing Tomb Raider! :dance:
06 Jan 2021, 20:00
I have downloaded Team Fortress 2 yesterday and tried the tutorial out. Have no idea what I am doing but it looks quite fun XD
Was the tutorial kind of minimal or just kind of couldn't get it to click to memory? I know a lot doesn't click with mine. lol But as long as it's fun and you're winning! XD

Ni No Kuni is an Isekai JRPG and I'm totally in love with this game. Visually it's absolutely breathtaking, the gameplay is fluid and well worked you can tell so much care was taken when constructing every element of this game.
Sounds pretty intriguing. Even the title is pretty alluring. I like supernatural games and witches are about as supernatural as it can get, or one of the ways to be a supernatural game.

How long have you been playing it?

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 07 Jan 2021, 22:46

One Piece Unlimited World Red - Deluxe Edition. i bought this as the steam winter sale was ending and to celibrate that i finished the fishman island arc and was starting punk hazard. i played it on stream the other day, my performance was cringy (stream was cursed from the start)

also Genshin impact and i'm stuck on AR25 cos i can't finish the ascension quest to take me to world level 2

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 08 Jan 2021, 16:10

Elgood81 wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 22:46
also Genshin impact and i'm stuck on AR25 cos i can't finish the ascension quest to take me to world level 2

I'm not stuck anymore! had a breakthrough last night after realising that I hadn't ascended the MC to ascension level 2. made the ruins quest so much easier

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 08 Jan 2021, 16:22

Elgood81 wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 16:10
Elgood81 wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 22:46

I'm not stuck anymore! had a breakthrough last night after realising that I hadn't ascended the MC to ascension level 2. made the ruins quest so much easier

*throws confetti* woooo!

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 08 Jan 2021, 16:23

Back on the Crash Bandicoot gem grind after not playing for a good week or so XD

Lauren
VG mod

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 08 Jan 2021, 23:31

Started Emulating Spyro: A Hero's Tail for a nostalgia trip.

God bless PCSX's hardware renderer. I can play it at 4k.
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

Super_V
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Super_V » 09 Jan 2021, 03:08

Baul wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 23:31

I got the reignited trilogy recently for that exact reason!

I just beat Aladdin for the Genesis. Got the thing out and have been playing old games from my childhood.

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 09 Jan 2021, 03:50

Super_V wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 03:08
Baul wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 23:31

I got the reignited trilogy recently for that exact reason!

I just beat Aladdin for the Genesis. Got the thing out and have been playing old games from my childhood.

I had that on PS4, couldn't play it because the overdone motion blur killed my eyes.
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Jan 2021, 06:53

Picked up Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 again, managed to gain another level with my Saiyan CaC I've named Lapis Lazuli. So that's 28 Ki and 53 Stamina for 5 base ki bars and 6 base stamina bars and I put 27 or 30 after that last level up into Ki Blast. ^.^ Just trying to collect some Skills and Z-Souls now, then train with Ginyu after some more levelling.

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 09 Jan 2021, 10:21

Emotive Spirit wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 17:40
Nishizono Shinji wrote:
Emotive Spirit wrote:

Sounds pretty intriguing. Even the title is pretty alluring. I like supernatural games and witches are about as supernatural as it can get, or one of the ways to be a supernatural game.

I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni II not Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, but I will be playing that one as soon as I'm done with the current one as I'm so impressed with it. I have about 60 hours gameplay racked up and I'm around 2/3 through the story.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Jan 2021, 17:56

Nishizono Shinji wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 10:21
Emotive Spirit wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 17:40
Nishizono Shinji wrote:

I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni II not Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, but I will be playing that one as soon as I'm done with the current one as I'm so impressed with it. I have about 60 hours gameplay racked up and I'm around 2/3 through the story.
2/3 and 60 hours makes it that much more appealing to get. :dance: Is II a sequel or prequel?

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 09 Jan 2021, 20:09

Started playing love Nikki again! Missed it loads
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 09 Jan 2021, 21:50

Genshin Impact on my new pc (no more baking my mobile lol)I'm doing the treasure hunter event but the secret treasure bit is proving difficult as i get frozen all the time and to win you can only be frozen less that 3 times