What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Where you can discuss music, movies, television, art and culture.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Baul, softnlil, Shounen_Trash-can

User avatar
Dalawless
Veteran Member
Posts: 7528
Joined: 01 Apr 2017, 14:28
Great Britain

Achievements

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Dalawless » 11 Nov 2020, 10:27

Fear the Walking Dead - has been soooo good this season.. Morgan's new weapon is great..

also liking Discovery so far.
          Image


User avatar
Dalawless
Veteran Member
Posts: 7528
Joined: 01 Apr 2017, 14:28
Great Britain

Achievements

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Dalawless » 24 Nov 2020, 09:09

I'm currently watching a mix of:

New Girl
Brooklyn 99
its always Sunny in Philadelphia
          Image

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12560
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Emotive » 24 Nov 2020, 09:22

How the Universe Works - this one's about Black Holes being more important and don't deserve their bad rep.

User avatar
Dalawless
Veteran Member
Posts: 7528
Joined: 01 Apr 2017, 14:28
Great Britain

Achievements

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Dalawless » 24 Nov 2020, 10:06

Love black holes what if our whole universe is inside a black hole from a older universe and the black holes in our one do the same and make more universes.

matter goes round and round.. who know maybe they will find a white hole that releases matter into our universe.
          Image

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12560
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Emotive » 24 Nov 2020, 17:56

Dalawless wrote:
24 Nov 2020, 10:06
Love black holes what if our whole universe is inside a black hole from a older universe and the black holes in our one do the same and make more universes.

matter goes round and round.. who know maybe they will find a white hole that releases matter into our universe.
I never thought about that. It's an intriguing idea that I'm really starting to like. :D

User avatar
melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1723
Joined: 04 Mar 2020, 13:54
Great Britain

Achievements

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by melanch0lic » 26 Nov 2020, 22:58

re-watching The Wire as everything about it is fucking awesome - Idris Elba acts as an American really well, like if you didn't already know he could definitely pass off as being American as his accent/voice is spot on! even though i know what happens in each episode i still enjoy it, just like season 6 of The Simpsons :3
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Image

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12560
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Emotive » 26 Nov 2020, 23:43

Some Two and a Half Men (one with Charlie Sheen in it) it was a funny show.

User avatar
Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
Posts: 6713
Joined: 18 Sep 2013, 14:18
United States of America

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Beex » 27 Nov 2020, 00:21

It was way better with Charlie.
"Cats should stick with other cats. It's only natural."
Image

A&M ~ Hogwart's Clan ~ GD

Image

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12560
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Emotive » 27 Nov 2020, 00:32

Beex wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 00:21
It was way better with Charlie.
Yeah but that video of him being crazy kind of did some damage. /:

User avatar
Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
Posts: 6713
Joined: 18 Sep 2013, 14:18
United States of America

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Beex » 27 Nov 2020, 00:36

Android Spirit wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 00:32
Beex wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 00:21
It was way better with Charlie.
Yeah but that video of him being crazy kind of did some damage. /:

Yeah. Anger Management was good though.
"Cats should stick with other cats. It's only natural."
Image

A&M ~ Hogwart's Clan ~ GD

Image

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12560
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Emotive » 27 Nov 2020, 00:38

Beex wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 00:36
Android Spirit wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 00:32
Beex wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 00:21
It was way better with Charlie.
Yeah but that video of him being crazy kind of did some damage. /:

Yeah. Anger Management was good though.
lol That's for sure.

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Posts: 10688
Joined: 20 Sep 2015, 14:06
Great Britain

Achievements

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by lambda-sky » 27 Nov 2020, 08:47

melanch0lic wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 22:58
re-watching The Wire as everything about it is fucking awesome - Idris Elba acts as an American really well, like if you didn't already know he could definitely pass off as being American as his accent/voice is spot on!
The first time I saw him not acting I was like, wait why is he pretending to be British? :lol:

User avatar
Nuggies
Black Member
Black Member
Posts: 577
Joined: 18 Oct 2020, 11:09
Great Britain

Achievements

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Nuggies » 04 Dec 2020, 18:05

Decided to finally watch Umbrella Academy. First season binged in a day.
Image

User avatar
Dalawless
Veteran Member
Posts: 7528
Joined: 01 Apr 2017, 14:28
Great Britain

Achievements

What Television Show(s) You're Currently Watching?

Post by Dalawless » 08 Dec 2020, 12:32

the Mandalorian has been so good this season..

finished Walking Dead Worlds Beyond - first few episodes were slow but it picked up well in the last few.. sets seasons 2 up and hopefully we get some sort of Rick Grimes sighting..
          Image

Post Reply