What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Nov 2020, 19:02

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 18:28
Android Spirit wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 17:56
Heyitslaurenk wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 14:08
Played DMC for another hour or so and I have ended up in the Underworld O.o feels like this story has been going on for a while so ngl cant wait to finish this, tonight maybe??

rofl Nevermind, just saw you beat it. XD You wanna try it on Son of Sparda mode?

I am not sure if I can stomach the same story in quick succession lol might come back to at some point just not in the very near future. My god some of the cinematic choices towards the end there were... Interesting lol
I'm pretty sure Legendary Dark Knight mode is unlocked after beating it on Normal. His whole outfit changes and the new outfit can be seen in every single scene. IT's pretty kewl. He's got the shadow of Sparda instead of his own. It's not more powerful but it is pretty interesting and fun to play in Legendary Dark Knight mode. :D Use a different Save file though because once you select that mode you can't change it to another difficulty after you beat the game like you can with the other difficulties. But it's pretty fun to play as LDK (Sparda). :D

The scenes towards the end were interesting though. XD I think I got choked up the first time I saw them. :(

lloydiboy
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lloydiboy » 22 Nov 2020, 19:42

Bit of FF14, a dab of AC:NH and a touch of Shield.

Was tempted to have a roam around in elite, but then i remembered Epic gave it away free this week so the servers are like to keel over and die every 5 seconds
Come sing along with me

3DS Friend Code: 4983-6223-5296
Switch Nintendo Network ID: Lloydiboy
SW 7675-3547-3883

PM me to add me and I will add you back :)

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Nov 2020, 19:51

Lloydiboy wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 19:42
Bit of FF14, a dab of AC:NH and a touch of Shield.

Was tempted to have a roam around in elite, but then i remembered Epic gave it away free this week so the servers are like to keel over and die every 5 seconds
Wish I could play 14. >< Which AC is that?

lloydiboy
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lloydiboy » 22 Nov 2020, 20:07

New Horizons >.>
Come sing along with me

SW 7675-3547-3883

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Nov 2020, 20:13

Lloydiboy wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 20:07
New Horizons >.>
Are you talking about Assassin's Creed? I can't find one called New Horizons. 0.o

lloydiboy
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lloydiboy » 22 Nov 2020, 20:29

Nope, Animal Crossing :haha:
Come sing along with me

SW 7675-3547-3883

Mickelrath
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Mickelrath » 22 Nov 2020, 20:55

Replaying Azure Striker: Gunvolt 2 and trying to beat my speed run times...

God, I'm looking forward to AS:GV3, Luminous Avenger iX was a bit of a let down.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 22 Nov 2020, 21:07

Lloydiboy wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 20:29

Ayyee i am playing animal crossing right now! :D

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Nov 2020, 21:42

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 21:07
Lloydiboy wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 20:29

Ayyee i am playing animal crossing right now! :D
Oh, well now you'll never stop playing that game. XD

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 23 Nov 2020, 03:41

Since the wifi isworking well enough I'm using my PS Vita to Remote Play FFVII remastered. When I record videos on my PS Vita I can't upload them though so I might only be able to upload screenshots. btw here's the names of all the characters I've given them:
Cloud: Me
Barret: Ben
Tifa: Amber
Aeris: Angela
Yuffie: Amy
Cid: Cid, but I'm trying to think of another name this time.
Vincent: Alucard thus far but might be Vlad this time.
Red XIII: I've named him Nanaki, Cyrus, but might try Hyperion, the god of the sun. Or titan of the sun. One of those. Helios? 

Reason for playing? Since that next-gen console is out of the question I'm just wanting to enjoy the original classic, albeit remastered. Plus I never even got the Plat for it, not even the Final Limit Break Trophies for it. lol So, I'm having another go. ^^ In fact, here's how much I have left to do in FF VII and FF VIII, screenshots from my Trophies for them too.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ali-Renegade
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ali-Renegade » 23 Nov 2020, 06:02

Android Spirit wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 04:43
Ali-Renegade wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 03:12
Android Spirit wrote:
17 Nov 2020, 03:29

Is that the one with the greek ancestor?

Yes it is, it's one of my favourites, the 2 pirate ones were great but they weren't the best, Assassin's Creed 3 was insane, Syndicate was a nice change of pace allowing us to explore part of London from the perspective of 2 young and unorthodox assassins and then Origins was amazing where it let us explore the entirety of Egypt and see how the assassin brotherhood began
I've got Origins but the whole thing was just so expansive and immersive I just never really got too far in the story. I was too busy hunting animals and collecting the materials... to upgrade the equipment? It's been a while, so I've forgotten what those materials were used for but I did a lot of collecting stuff. Kept stealing from that group in the desert near that oasis with the trees too when I saw them. lol Bought some kewl DLC for it. I need to get back to collecting the AC games. I think I only need 3 or 4, including Odyssey. How is it btw?

It's pretty great to be honest, it follows the same idea as Origins where you have to get different equipment as you go through, you end up stuck in the middle of a war between Sparta and Athens which is fun cause you can pick a side but it doesn't force you to stick with that side, there's also this massive secretive group that you have to investigate and then assassinate all over Greece that has a super plot twisty secret leading you to question how you will continue while knowing what the consequences of your actions will be.
*VTuber - Cookies and Cream Bunny*
*Semi Famous Metaverse Musician*
*Psychology Graduate and Computer Science Enthusiast*
*Game Designer*

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 23 Nov 2020, 06:19

Ali-Renegade wrote:
23 Nov 2020, 06:02
Android Spirit wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 04:43
Ali-Renegade wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 03:12

Yes it is, it's one of my favourites, the 2 pirate ones were great but they weren't the best, Assassin's Creed 3 was insane, Syndicate was a nice change of pace allowing us to explore part of London from the perspective of 2 young and unorthodox assassins and then Origins was amazing where it let us explore the entirety of Egypt and see how the assassin brotherhood began
I've got Origins but the whole thing was just so expansive and immersive I just never really got too far in the story. I was too busy hunting animals and collecting the materials... to upgrade the equipment? It's been a while, so I've forgotten what those materials were used for but I did a lot of collecting stuff. Kept stealing from that group in the desert near that oasis with the trees too when I saw them. lol Bought some kewl DLC for it. I need to get back to collecting the AC games. I think I only need 3 or 4, including Odyssey. How is it btw?

It's pretty great to be honest, it follows the same idea as Origins where you have to get different equipment as you go through, you end up stuck in the middle of a war between Sparta and Athens which is fun cause you can pick a side but it doesn't force you to stick with that side, there's also this massive secretive group that you have to investigate and then assassinate all over Greece that has a super plot twisty secret leading you to question how you will continue while knowing what the consequences of your actions will be.
Jeeeeesh!! That sounds like something that really explores the limits of the PS4 :o I love and always have loved the ability to choose which side in games, though have yet to have that option in an AC game so AC: Valhalla is definitely going on my wishlist! :D Thanks for the info!! omg, I wish I could just get a PS Gift card to get it right now. lol But gotta wait ><

Kind of realized only AFTER posting this that I typed the wrong one. lol I put both Odyssey AND Valhalla on my list tho so that fixed that. lol

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 23 Nov 2020, 20:32

I think I'm at the tail end of Chapter 10 in Y0. Kiryu's about to head to Sotenbouri. I just have a few side stories to do then it's on to that.
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 24 Nov 2020, 07:02

Started playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order completed it in two days lol now playing Yakuza 0
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.