What game(s) are you currently playing? How far have you gotten?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 20 Nov 2020, 19:21

Phantom was so much easier the second time round! I think that was because 1) I knew what I was doing 2) the combat area was more open spaced so I could see a lot better in terms of incoming attacks. Killed him first time :D

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 20 Nov 2020, 19:32

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 19:21
Phantom was so much easier the second time round! I think that was because 1) I knew what I was doing 2) the combat area was more open spaced so I could see a lot better in terms of incoming attacks. Killed him first time :D
NICE!! :D Seems like you're a natural with it. ^^ Can't remember how many times I tried but I know I got frustrated with him my first time and lost, maybe more than once. XD

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 20 Nov 2020, 19:55

Lloydiboy wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 16:01
Lolin wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 00:22
replaying skyrim but this time i've shelled out 140 something gigs for graphical upticks and bug fixes via the amazing platform wabbajack

beat dark bro hood already, good gear for me because i'm literally unable to play the game if i can't be a stealth archer :>

Stealth Archer is the default method of playing Skyrim surely?
i mean, considering how many people i've heard go through the game like that, yes, yes it is

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 20 Nov 2020, 21:35

Atelier Totori DX
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 20 Nov 2020, 21:38

I'm gonna play some sims 3 tonight I think.... i'm curious as to how much smoother it will run on new PC lol

I've been playing lots of AC:NH too, trying to catch up to date. And 100% Orange Juice's Halloween event ends in a day or so so i'm trying to unlock stuff on that too!!
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 20 Nov 2020, 23:07

Spider Man 2 on PS5 currently collecting everything before I complete the game!
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

UnmeiNoTenshi
Standard Member
Wales

Achievements

Post by UnmeiNoTenshi » 20 Nov 2020, 23:11

Astro's Playroom, just messing about and having fun on it to be honest

Biggkenny
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Biggkenny » 21 Nov 2020, 09:53

I recently got the MMO itch again, and since modern MMOs are kinda terrible I looked a bit into other ones. I just started playing Neverwinter which seems alright so far, although I got 2 items that require me to buy keys to be able to open....so I'm worried it's going to start trying to force microtransactions in front of my face. If it does then I'll just move on to something else. Kinda interested in the idea of "Aion Classic" although I've never played Aion

~Biggkenny~

lloydiboy
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lloydiboy » 21 Nov 2020, 10:12

Play ff14! If you've not played before there is a free trial up to level 60 and the end of the first expansion pack. The only thing it limits you on is the amount of gil and storage, and reduces some of your social aspects (can't form your own party, but can be invited to one for example) as far as trials goes it's pretty damn generous!
Come sing along with me

3DS Friend Code: 4983-6223-5296
Switch Nintendo Network ID: Lloydiboy
SW 7675-3547-3883

PM me to add me and I will add you back :)

Biggkenny
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Biggkenny » 21 Nov 2020, 15:53

Lloydiboy wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 10:12
Play ff14! If you've not played before there is a free trial up to level 60 and the end of the first expansion pack. The only thing it limits you on is the amount of gil and storage, and reduces some of your social aspects (can't form your own party, but can be invited to one for example) as far as trials goes it's pretty damn generous!

I played that game for just over 2 months but I really couldn't get into it.

I just uninstalled Neverwinter so now I'm looking for something to play again

~Biggkenny~

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 22 Nov 2020, 14:08

Played DMC for another hour or so and I have ended up in the Underworld O.o feels like this story has been going on for a while so ngl cant wait to finish this, tonight maybe??

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 22 Nov 2020, 16:24

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 14:08
Played DMC for another hour or so and I have ended up in the Underworld O.o feels like this story has been going on for a while so ngl cant wait to finish this, tonight maybe??
Scratch that, Ive only gone and bloody done it! Feel quite empty inside though :( need to find another game to play through now

Lauren
VG mod

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 22 Nov 2020, 17:11

Phone games

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Nov 2020, 17:56

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
You're in Underworld? omg, when you fight Mundus the controls just get totally thrown out the window. Without saying too much, holding square fires blasts and you need to destroy the orbs in front of Mundus in order to get to him. Rotate the left analog stick in a circle to match it up the orbs in front of Mundus while holding the square button. When the DT gauge is 3 or above use the L1 to unleash a dragon attack that might destroy the orbs in front of Mundus but I'm not sure if it does that. At a certain point, Mundus turns and flies the other way, going by you as he does, when he does press the button for the Vortex attack you can do with Alastor to damage him as he does (you might have to experiment with the timing for it, or just keep pressing the button for it).

But the fight against Mundus definitely changes as far as the boss fights you've had so far. Then, after that, you'll fall with Mundus into a lava stage where you need to attack his exposed heart to damage him. Jump onto the moving platforms closer to him then combo him a lot with Sparda, making sure the hits reach his heart. It might take a lot of tries but you'll put him in his place, you're a natural at the game. :)

rofl Nevermind, just saw you beat it. XD You wanna try it on Son of Sparda mode?

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 22 Nov 2020, 18:28

Android Spirit wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 17:56
Heyitslaurenk wrote:

rofl Nevermind, just saw you beat it. XD You wanna try it on Son of Sparda mode?

I am not sure if I can stomach the same story in quick succession lol might come back to at some point just not in the very near future. My god some of the cinematic choices towards the end there were... Interesting lol

Lauren
VG mod