Of Timelords & Treason (Kimi/PT's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 16 Nov 2020, 09:54

About half the time.

Still remember some of the more vivid ones for years (decade for some >.<) ago.
AL Journals - Create your own personal space on AL Here!
Arts, Cosplay & Writing - You should check this out!
You're so far past the line, You've gone past the Medusa Cascade, through Narnia and landed smack bang in the middle of Mordor. Where you killed the cookie monster, dissected him, then tried to eat him before choking to death on his insides.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 16 Nov 2020, 10:29

omg can I have your memory? lol I wish I could remember the good ones. >< You remember some nightmares for decades tho? Yeesh, I'll take not remembering over risking that. D:

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 16 Nov 2020, 10:30

Hmm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 16 Nov 2020, 10:31

Hmm?
You're so far past the line, You've gone past the Medusa Cascade, through Narnia and landed smack bang in the middle of Mordor. Where you killed the cookie monster, dissected him, then tried to eat him before choking to death on his insides.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 16 Nov 2020, 10:32

Woke took some pain pills for mouth so was just wondering till it goes into effect.

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 16 Nov 2020, 10:34

Ahhh.
Sorta pain related. Sorta Just lolcats xD:

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 16 Nov 2020, 10:35

LoL

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 16 Nov 2020, 10:44

Lingering pain is always a drag. D: Hope those pills kick in soon, Atem. :(

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 16 Nov 2020, 10:47

They are night night

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 16 Nov 2020, 10:51

Night night, Atem. ^^ Sleep well and wake up in no pain whatsoever~ ^^

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 17 Nov 2020, 20:25

Woo. Car was broken into -again-.

Again nothing of value inside to take (nothing on display). Didn't even bother taking the masks, which was all they nicked out of the glovebox last time.

However the bodyshop I've been meaning to get to to get an estimate to fix the minor damage/ replace the locks, are coming to my work to do a mobile quote for me (didn't even know they could do that). So should be able to get that sorted in next week or so. Then looking at getting an alarm upgrade to it (so it would be a category 2:1 for insurance (ie going from a 2 (immobiliser (or alarm) only, to a 1, (immobiliser and alarm) , so would hopefully mean cheaper insurance as more secure). But will see, as that looks to be a pricey option.

More irritating that anything, as the immobiliser/steering lock is pretty good, so I'm not worried about them being able to hotwire and drive off. But means I have to lug a heavy bag with all my driving essentials to and from the car every day. And means I can't leave winter emergency essentials in the car (as I did last year). Which is a pity, as it was nice to know I always had a heavy/warm coat/ hat/ gloves/scarf at all times in my car, in case of emergency. (And it was useful a few times when I got outside for a trip into town, realised it was colder than expected, so I didn't have to walk back to my flat and inside, I could just grab the stuff from the car instead.)

In other news - I'm hungry, but have Taco Bell on the way. (New to Leicester, and doubt it's a shadow of the real thing, but hey. Should be alright)

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 17 Nov 2020, 22:36

Let us know if the Taco Bell there is okay. Someone told me the restaurants over there aren't really as good as the ones here which really kind of breaks my heart tbh. I wish you all could enjoy a BigMac or taco from Taco Bell made the right way. >< Seems like a travesty to mess those up. D:

Also, sorry to hear about your car being broken into. Some people are lawless right now which is disappointing really, even for a misanthropic guy like me. /:

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 18 Nov 2020, 17:27

Taco bell seems okay. Obviously I can't compare to real thing, but seems nice enough :)

Bodyshop came and took the pics and such, so in a few days they'll email over the quote to replace the locks/keys (they'll do the full schebang), and the bodywork repair. Should be sorted by xmas xD

(And if/when my parents find out, I guess that's something they'll insist on paying for, which I'd take as an xmas gift, but they'll likely insist I think of other things instead and want to pay for it separately just because xD)

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Nov 2020, 17:43

Xmas. lol Well at least it'll be a good Xmas present. XD

Pirate TimeLord
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by Pirate TimeLord » 18 Nov 2020, 17:54

Yeah. xD My dad's birthday prezzie to me was to pay for my back box of the exhaust to be replaced. (about £50). He insisted it was 'blowing' (ie had a leak somewhere), but it wasn't, just the car the way it is means it's a little noisier xD. Fair play to the garage, they admitted there wasn't any major fault, no leaks, would pass MOT, just an interior baffle -might-0 have come a little loose. I was happy to leave it, but my Dad insisted on paying and getting it replaced xD.

I hope lockdown lifts enough that I can travel to see them/ spend xmas/new year with my parents.