Stay strong, you are doing great! (mental health/positivity thread)

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

catgir
United States of America

Achievements

Post by catgir » 09 Nov 2020, 06:23

Thanks! I needed a positive note from this weekend. I have had a heck of a rollercoaster of emotions. Including hearing my boyfriend might not make it over for Christmas cause he afraid if he is a carrier of the virus or whatnot. he doesn't want to give it to me or my family. I haven't seen him since February on his birthday. I broke down crying last night and today thinking about it. :(

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Nov 2020, 06:27

catgir wrote:
09 Nov 2020, 06:23
Thanks! I needed a positive note from this weekend. I have had a heck of a rollercoaster of emotions. Including hearing my boyfriend might not make it over for Christmas cause he afraid if he is a carrier of the virus or whatnot. he doesn't want to give it to me or my family. I haven't seen him since February on his birthday. I broke down crying last night and today thinking about it. :(
Sorry to hear it. /: It sounds like he's just trying to look out for you and your family though.

catgir
United States of America

Achievements

Post by catgir » 09 Nov 2020, 06:33

Android Spirit wrote:
09 Nov 2020, 06:27
catgir wrote:
09 Nov 2020, 06:23
Sorry to hear it. /: It sounds like he's just trying to look out for you and your family though.
Yeah just need to try to look on the bright side. Hopefully sometime we can finally see each other again. Just eventhough we talk all the time on Discord, just not being in his arms makes me miss him more.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Nov 2020, 06:50

One of my friends pointed out something to be recently about human interaction being a basic need people have. And times like these prove it. Not being able to physically embrace your loved ones for so long is something humans as a species probably aren't used to. As long as you can keep in mind the reason for it then I'm sure you two will be able to at some point. ^^

catgir
United States of America

Achievements

Post by catgir » 09 Nov 2020, 23:02

Android Spirit wrote:
09 Nov 2020, 06:50
One of my friends pointed out something to be recently about human interaction being a basic need people have. And times like these prove it. Not being able to physically embrace your loved ones for so long is something humans as a species probably aren't used to. As long as you can keep in mind the reason for it then I'm sure you two will be able to at some point. ^^
Will try to. thanks. :jpop:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Nov 2020, 00:54

catgir wrote:
09 Nov 2020, 23:02
Android Spirit wrote:
09 Nov 2020, 06:50
Will try to. thanks. :jpop:
You're muchly welcome :)

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 14 Nov 2020, 02:16

I hope everyone is doing well and remaining strong through these frustrating times - just remember that one day soon we'll all be back doing our weebs things like going to conventions and such so save up your mental energy until that time comes :3 It's easier said than done, but to those on here who's suffering from mental disorders, just remember you're stronger than you may think ^__^
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online