Anime Emotionally Meaning

Discuss anime and manga in here! From fully-fledged otaku, to new people to the genres, feel free to discuss!

Moderators: Expendable, Ojisama, Beex

connorriley6
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by connorriley6 » 02 Nov 2020, 17:26

Okay this one might not affect people lol. But is it any character in anime that words that you took towards heart, their words you follow towards this day?

Like before I will start. His power, strength, and ambition, never giving up fighting until no ends wishing to truly beat his rival at all cost. Even when he has to admit towards himself his weakness. This person is Vegate The Saiyan Prince!
The words I took to heart with him even young was Pride. Never giving up no matter what, but yet not foolish enough to think your the best without trying, he will give up his pride to keep it. Cause his pride is him, his children, and his wife. Even knowing that UI wasn't for himself, fighting towards his last moments. My whole life I'll keep trying to reach his level of pride.

Now it's your turn for a moment of life, did any anime character or even manga stand out to you, a moment, a place, a speech that made you rethink things, made you move forward? That's what this character did for me when I was growing up, and even now.

Nuggies
Black Member
Black Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nuggies » 03 Nov 2020, 18:15

Pretty much any huge speach in Fairy Tail. Amount of times it's made me cry :lol:

One quote really stuck with me though.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 04 Nov 2020, 00:43

Vegeta was one of the characters whose words seemed to have stuck in my head from childhood watching him in DBZ then GT then Super. Pride was something that stuck with me growing up. Plus that "I'll never give up" attitude that seemed to be the theme throughout the entirety of DBZ definitely stuck with me.