Genshin Impact...

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Beerkeg » 08 Oct 2020, 11:19

Psst... it might be a good idea to throw a tornado at a cat in Mondstadt... just saying...

Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds » 08 Oct 2020, 18:48

Really liking the game now. On AR 19 currently

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Genshin Impact...

Post by Elgood81 » 09 Oct 2020, 23:28

Kai wrote:
02 Oct 2020, 04:47
User ID: 700516566 (Shadow). This is my PC and Mobile account

Feel free to add me.

Haven't really started my PS4 save yet, but my PSN ID is in my mess of a Signature below, which I need to actually fix at some point lol.

With all that said, I'm currently Adventure Lv22, close to Lv23 at the time of this reply with Five characters at Lv40 (my Protagonist, Amber, Fischl, Noelle and Lisa, with the rest of my characters being Barbara Lv30, Kaeya Lv20, Chongyun Lv1 and Razor Lv1)

Frend request sent.

my UID is 701664330 (elgood)

feel free to add me guys

Kamina87
Veteran Member
Wales

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Kamina87 » 10 Oct 2020, 00:20

I don't know about this i really looks like BOTW, but i have but 100+ in to BOTW, so i am bised in that. i will say it does look like it a lot, i have yet to play it. So im not the best person for advice

Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds » 10 Oct 2020, 08:31

I think i've moved onto to the next region now. The character I use alot is Noelle, currently at lvl 40 with a lvl 40 weapon. Just waiting to be AR 25 to ascend my characters to asension rank 2

MPXX
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by MPXX » 10 Oct 2020, 08:37

BOTW is one of my all time favs! Its clear they've borrowed elements from it, most notably in the visual style and exploration. But once you spend a couple of hours with Genshin, you realise that its definitely its own game. I would recommend anyone who did enjoy BOTW to give it a try! It's a really cosy, charming and enjoyable game. Also... Free! So you've nothing to lose (^^)
My first single 'Afterlife/Superhighway' (feat. Hatsune Miku) is out now on Spotify and Bandcamp (^^)

https://mpxx.bandcamp.com/album/afterli ... tsune-miku

IG: @mpxxmusic
Twitter: @mpxx20
TikTok: @mpxxmusic

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 11 Oct 2020, 20:59

I have installed this game but not yet played it, I'm waiting for when i have a few days of work to binge play and get stuck in :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds » 15 Oct 2020, 18:54

Got to AR 25 today and done the quest to increase the world lvl

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by softnlil » 26 Oct 2020, 16:00

hello, i have played genshin and omfg i actually really enjoy it! i'm not much of an mmorpg style player (this isn't mmo though) but it's actually super interesting, the graphics are great and the characters are adorable. it's still just the basics though so don't expect to be able to change outfits just yet. i can't wait for the future updates!
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

⋆⋅ʚ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 ɞ⋅⋆
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 4 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴
*•.¸♡ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭!!! ♡¸.•*
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘻𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘥 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘌𝘡 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦! 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 <33
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Genshin Impact...

Post by Elgood81 » 26 Oct 2020, 16:25

So it seems i was right to take my time with genshin and not race up the AR levels because i see alot of people on reddit moaning because they raced to AR40 and now have no content except for the dailies. I think i read somewhere too that they fixed the whole resin problem but being only AR14 i didn't know it was a problem lol

so who's your favourite character you have so far? mine is Xiangling
but i kinda want Kree,Jean and diluc

Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds » 26 Oct 2020, 16:32

Im currently at AR 29 now. Slowed down on playing as much, but mainly still logging on everyday to just do the dailies

MPXX
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by MPXX » 26 Oct 2020, 17:50

Xiangling is cool! I liked the ingredients gathering missions (^^) I also like Lisa and switching between her and Kaeya for the elemental effects.
My first single 'Afterlife/Superhighway' (feat. Hatsune Miku) is out now on Spotify and Bandcamp (^^)

https://mpxx.bandcamp.com/album/afterli ... tsune-miku

IG: @mpxxmusic
Twitter: @mpxx20
TikTok: @mpxxmusic

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Kai » 27 Oct 2020, 18:21

Elgood81 wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 16:25
So it seems i was right to take my time with genshin and not race up the AR levels because i see alot of people on reddit moaning because they raced to AR40 and now have no content except for the dailies. I think i read somewhere too that they fixed the whole resin problem but being only AR14 i didn't know it was a problem lol

so who's your favourite character you have so far? mine is Xiangling
but i kinda want Kree,Jean and diluc

TBH the AR curve isn't steep enough. Had they have made it significantly steeper, they could have got away with a less strict energy system or none at all so that people can actually play for more than 30 minutes a day without exhausting all the story and Archon quests. to further offset that, it should also take more resources to grow characters.

On paper, you can max out every character in maybe 7 days, but the resin artificially stretches it to maybe 7 months. this is a single player game with co-op elements so it really shouldn't matter if people with more time to play the game can get further ahead as there's no competitive elements.

the backlash isn't just about the resin system, but the fact they're trying to push the mobile gaming elements onto console and PC gamers.
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Nuggies
Black Member
Black Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by Nuggies » 28 Oct 2020, 21:55

Had this downloaded for a few days and still not played. Been told it's BOTW meets SAO. Very intrigued but is it worth it?

InflamoraNotoris
Great Britain

Achievements

Genshin Impact...

Post by InflamoraNotoris » 31 Oct 2020, 12:56

I did a couple of streams for Genshin and it was pretty good. not played it in a while