Hello there

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Emma, Endynyp, Teeny, Wheely Sweet

miserableatbest
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello there

Post by miserableatbest » 18 Oct 2020, 11:35

Hello there.

I have no idea why it's taken me so long to sign up to here but here I am, at last. Anyway, my name is Mickey, I'm 31 and live in SW England.

First started watching anime back in the 90s/early 00s your standard stuff (DBZ, Naruto etc...) and in the last few years I really branched out, starting with the likes of Evangelion that really dragged me back back into it.

My favourite anime of all time is Fairy Tail. With the likes of Evangelion, One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Akame Ga Kill and a host of others thrown into the mix.

Anyway, enough rambling. I've finally sucked it up and signed up and I look forward to posting more!
Last edited by miserableatbest on 18 Oct 2020, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.

Teeny
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Hello there

Post by Teeny » 18 Oct 2020, 11:53

Welcome to Anime League Mickey @miserableatbest :dance:
Great intro you've written! I enjoy watching Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul too :^_^:
Have you been to any anime conventions before?

Hope you will come and join in our Entrance Lounge Ice Breaker and if you wanna chat feel free to message me :D

melanch0lic
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello there

Post by melanch0lic » 18 Oct 2020, 13:04

hello there miserableatbest, i like your username c: also welcome, have fun, etc etc~!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello there

Post by Wheely Sweet » 18 Oct 2020, 14:41

Hi @miserableatbest welcome to Anime League :)

I love Fairy Tail!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here :)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
Come say hi in Entrance Lounge and join in our events! || My Journal 
|| All art by Catacombs

Cast_92
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello there

Post by Cast_92 » 22 Oct 2020, 09:50

Hi and welcome @miserableatbest ! Do you play videogames? which one is your favourite?

miserableatbest
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello there

Post by miserableatbest » 22 Oct 2020, 16:01

Cast_92 wrote:
22 Oct 2020, 09:50
Hi and welcome @miserableatbest ! Do you play videogames? which one is your favourite?

I do, at times... I have a love/hate relationship with gaming this year. My love for it seems to vanish quicker than usual.

Currently I am working on SAO: Fatal Bullet on Switch. May start a new Skyrim or Witcher on PS4 though

Keilonrich22
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello there

Post by Keilonrich22 » 22 Oct 2020, 16:04

nice to have you if you like akame ga kill I recommend the manga trust me it's a good time
Keilonrich22
Master Otaku  Image

miserableatbest
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello there

Post by miserableatbest » 22 Oct 2020, 16:52

Keilonrich22 wrote:
22 Oct 2020, 16:04
nice to have you if you like akame ga kill I recommend the manga trust me it's a good time

Been meaning to grab that. It's on my list. However, my list is very long!

Keilonrich22
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello there

Post by Keilonrich22 » 22 Oct 2020, 17:06

So is mine I still got to start vagabond ,find were the anime stops for kingdom it's a good bit of reading
Keilonrich22
Master Otaku  Image

Boo!ItsMary
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Hello there

Post by Boo!ItsMary » 23 Oct 2020, 21:59

miserableatbest wrote:
18 Oct 2020, 11:35
Hello there.

I have no idea why it's taken me so long to sign up to here but here I am, at last. Anyway, my name is Mickey, I'm 31 and live in SW England.

First started watching anime back in the 90s/early 00s your standard stuff (DBZ, Naruto etc...) and in the last few years I really branched out, starting with the likes of Evangelion that really dragged me back back into it.

My favourite anime of all time is Fairy Tail. With the likes of Evangelion, One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Akame Ga Kill and a host of others thrown into the mix.

Anyway, enough rambling. I've finally sucked it up and signed up and I look forward to posting more!

Quite late to the party I guess but hey! Welcome to Anime League and I hope you are enjoying yourself so far :) So glad to see you involved really do hope you are having a fun time getting to know us and everything!