Ask the next person a question!

Where you can discuss, chat or debate about the forums, member meetups, the world or life in general.

Moderators: Elgood81, Luffynatsu87, melanch0lic

weeabooweegee
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 25 Sep 2020, 19:46

melanch0lic wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 19:08
Kanada wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 02:39
PharaohAtem wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 01:41

What kind of video game character would you be and what kind of game would you be in?

Sneaky stealthy bastard in one regard or another, it it would either be a shooter or adventure game.

If you could be dropped into any Western Fiction novel, but were unable to influence the main plot, what would it be?

i'd be dropped into one of the legendary 'Where's Waldo?' novels, with my only role being a character who helps the reader find Waldo by giving away his location on the page - i hope this makes sense, I re-read the sentence and wasn't sure... oops ;o;

To the next person who posts in here: do you like turtles? if you do, what are you reasons? This also applies if you don't like turtles, please explain your reasons why :3
I like Turtles because they have a kick ass shell on their back!

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 26 Sep 2020, 01:18

melanch0lic wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 19:08
To the next person who posts in here: do you like turtles? if you do, what are you reasons? This also applies if you don't like turtles, please explain your reasons why :3
Turtles are awesome. They carry their house everywhere they go, so they're always home, but they can also do all the stuff you need to do outside as well. They're the ultimate hikkis. Also they're so chilled and move slowly. Because why stress yourself out running away from predators like a chump when you can just pop inside this rock hard shell and be perfectly safe. Now you're probably thinking there must be some kind of weakness. Big heavy shell like that, just chuck him in some water and he'll sink like a rock, right? Wrong. Those dudes can swim like little armoured submarine doggies. Turtles are proof that you can have it all and that's why they're awesome.

What is the coolest thing you've done?

Kanada
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kanada » 27 Sep 2020, 15:58

lambda-sky wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 01:18

What is the coolest thing you've done?

Ill make it forum specific and out myself (and a couple others by association) for something I still find amusing and cool.

We once shut down an entire, sort of a little important, staff meeting by pretending to be @Ferefire when his connection failed him briefly by logging a spare account so that we could get back to drinking and sorting out pizza order

Oh and, What was the dumbest thing you ever did? (Bonus points for knowing it was a dumb drunk idea before hand)

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 27 Sep 2020, 19:31

Kanada wrote:
27 Sep 2020, 15:58
We once shut down an entire, sort of a little important, staff meeting by pretending to be @Ferefire when his connection failed him briefly by logging a spare account so that we could get back to drinking and sorting out pizza order
Nice, that's some Kevin Mitnick shit right there. :lol:

Kanada wrote:
27 Sep 2020, 15:58
Oh and, What was the dumbest thing you ever did? (Bonus points for knowing it was a dumb drunk idea before hand)
Going home late at night, joined the wrong motorway. Waiting for the next exit and going across the bridge to get back is what a civilized grown up would do. Being neither of those things, I saw a gap in the central reservation and did a handbrake turn around it instead. It was the middle of the night so no one was around but I still got fined (well, my mum got a fine because it was her car). There must have been a camera or something. :(

Where's the best place you've visited?

melanch0lic
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 30 Sep 2020, 20:28

lambda-sky wrote:
27 Sep 2020, 19:31

Amsterdam is the best place I've visited, not just for its coffeeshops, but because of how laid back the Dutch are about things like sex, usage of cannabis etc - completely liberal, which I love <33

to the next poster: have you, or would you visit Amsterdam to appreciate its culture and if not, why? c:
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

GraceMelody
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMelody » 30 Sep 2020, 21:05

melanch0lic wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 20:28
lambda-sky wrote:
27 Sep 2020, 19:31

Amsterdam is the best place I've visited, not just for its coffeeshops, but because of how laid back the Dutch are about things like sex, usage of cannabis etc - completely liberal, which I love <33

to the next poster: have you, or would you visit Amsterdam to appreciate its culture and if not, why? c:

if im being honnest id love to travel anywhere other than the UK because ive never been abroad so.... yes!

next poster: have you been abroad?
~Fake Idol~
~Member of nothing~

COME JOIN GAMER CLAN!!!
~Crazy League HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Gamer Queen / Despair's Head Girl~
Feel free to ask me nothing!

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 30 Sep 2020, 23:18

D̶̛͔a̴̛̯ŕ̴͕k̵͉̓?̸̱̇ wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 21:05
When I was a kid my parents drove around Europe (France => Germany => Switzerland => Italy => France => home, routes like that). We were too poor to fly basically. I didn't get much out of those trips except a high capacity for boredom. :shrug:

If you went to Japan what things would you most want to do there?

weeabooweegee
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 01 Oct 2020, 05:43

lambda-sky wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 23:18
D̶̛͔a̴̛̯ŕ̴͕k̵͉̓?̸̱̇ wrote:
30 Sep 2020, 21:05
When I was a kid my parents drove around Europe (France => Germany => Switzerland => Italy => France => home, routes like that). We were too poor to fly basically. I didn't get much out of those trips except a high capacity for boredom. :shrug:

If you went to Japan what things would you most want to do there? 
Go explore everything!  :)

GhostMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GhostMellody » 17 Oct 2020, 08:48

Remember to ask a question for the next person :P

What's the weirdest gift you've ever been given?
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
Feel free to ask me anything! Image

melanch0lic
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 17 Oct 2020, 11:35

GraceMellody wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 08:48
Remember to ask a question for the next person :P

What's the weirdest gift you've ever been given?

a hentai book/manual from my parents for christmas, like full-on hentai, not sure where they bought it or why but i still look at fondly OwO~

what is the weirdest gift you've ever given someone?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

GhostMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GhostMellody » 17 Oct 2020, 13:46

This one's not necessarily what I gave someone, but it's funny so i'll tell it lol
When I bought my dad a PS3 for Christmas a few years back, he took the wrapping paper off and screamed "OH MY GOD YOU GOT ME A BOX!" and was acting really excited before he even saw what was in the box XD So now it's a running joke in the family that I give my dad boxes haha!

If you were a fruit, which fruit would you be and why?
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~

weeabooweegee
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by weeabooweegee » 17 Oct 2020, 15:21

GraceMellody wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 13:46
I'd be a banana because they have no bones?
What is the best game you have ever played?

GhostMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GhostMellody » 17 Oct 2020, 18:34

weeabooweegee wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 15:21
GraceMellody wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 13:46
I'd be a banana because they have no bones?
What is the best game you have ever played?
Best objectively would probably be Ocarina of Time, the one I enjoyed most, eh, my opinion changes a lot, right now i'll say Sonic Adventure DX

Whats the WORST game you have ever played?
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 17 Oct 2020, 21:56

GraceMellody wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 18:34
Oni for Playstation 2. It's supposed to be this cyberpunk, ghost in the shell type thing. At the very beginning there's an unskippable tutorial. And the very first thing is running. But you're supposed to run in a very specific way, along a very specific path. After like 5 minutes of running around this room and the game telling me I didn't do it right I rage quit. Not sure if that counts though. For all I know it might be the best game in the world if I wasn't too stupid to get past the tutorial. :shrug:

What is your position on dogs? Should they be allowed to exist?

GraceMelody
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMelody » 17 Oct 2020, 22:01

lambda-sky wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 21:56
GraceMellody wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 18:34
Oni for Playstation 2. It's supposed to be this cyberpunk, ghost in the shell type thing. At the very beginning there's an unskippable tutorial. And the very first thing is running. But you're supposed to run in a very specific way, along a very specific path. After like 5 minutes of running around this room and the game telling me I didn't do it right I rage quit. Not sure if that counts though. For all I know it might be the best game in the world if I wasn't too stupid to get past the tutorial. :shrug:

What is your position on dogs? Should they be allowed to exist?

im fine with my dog hes trained and is chill :P

where is my sandwich?
~Fake Idol~
~Member of nothing~

COME JOIN GAMER CLAN!!!
~Crazy League HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Gamer Queen / Despair's Head Girl~
Feel free to ask me nothing!