Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Ttosk, Wheely Sweet, Teeny

User avatar
Cast_92
New Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 Sep 2020, 23:53
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Cast_92 » 03 Oct 2020, 11:10

Hello everyone!
I'm Frank I come from Ecuador and I came to London some years ago but I haven't been able to make friends of my own, at my age is very difficult to make some I'm 28  , I'm very shy and also the language barrier is hard to break, but I'm working on all of that.  :)
As you can imagine I love anime, manga, video games, and Japanese culture, but I also love horror movies and everything about plants, specially carnivorous plants, so if you have any doubts about them I will be very happy to help you.
I would love to meet some people and learn from all of you something new.  😄
 

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 8939
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

Hello everyone!

Post by Teeny » 03 Oct 2020, 11:23

Welcome to Anime League Frank @Cast_92 :dance:
I am 28 too. I think most people here on the forum are in late 20's and 30's so hopefully you will find some friends here.
That's cool you have carnivorous plants, I tried them a couple of years ago but I didn't do very good haha, I have a ton of orchids and cactus/succulents though and seem to do okay with those :haha:
Feel free to message if you want to chat, have fun on the forum! :D
Image


User avatar
Cast_92
New Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 Sep 2020, 23:53
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Cast_92 » 03 Oct 2020, 11:46

Teeny wrote:
03 Oct 2020, 11:23
Welcome to Anime League Frank @Cast_92 :dance:
I am 28 too. I think most people here on the forum are in late 20's and 30's so hopefully you will find some friends here.
That's cool you have carnivorous plants, I tried them a couple of years ago but I didn't do very good haha, I have a ton of orchids and cactus/succulents though and seem to do okay with those :haha:
Feel free to message if you want to chat, have fun on the forum! :D
Yeeey I'm glad no to be the oldest one! :D . Nice to meet you @Teeny Happy to know that you also like plants, if you decide to have carnivorous plants in the future let me know they are not so hard to care but very tricky in some aspects. I love orchids and cactus I wish I have more space in my balcony, it was very hard to find a place in central London with a big balcony and good orientation.
Thank you very much for your kind message!

User avatar
Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Posts: 6736
Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 17:43
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Wheely Sweet » 04 Oct 2020, 18:50

Hi @Cast_92 welcome to Anime League :)

What kind of anime do you like?

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here :)
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Formerly IkkleGemz. Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
Come say hi in Entrance Lounge and join in our events! || My Journal 
|| All art by Catacombs

User avatar
Keilonrich22
Standard Member
Posts: 700
Joined: 27 Jan 2020, 17:51
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Keilonrich22 » 05 Oct 2020, 16:04

Nice to have you I like horror also as for japanese culture I mostly look into the mythology of it like yokai , ninja related culture and anime and manga.
I am currently trying to collect all the volumes of hitman reborn.

Do you collect any manga?
Keilonrich22
Master Otaku  Image

 

User avatar
Emma
Veteran Member
Posts: 2922
Joined: 29 Jan 2019, 14:40
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Emma » 05 Oct 2020, 17:14

Welcome to the Anime League community @@Cast_92 :)

Which manga has been your favourite to read?

User avatar
Cast_92
New Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 Sep 2020, 23:53
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Cast_92 » 06 Oct 2020, 18:28

Wheely Sweet wrote:
04 Oct 2020, 18:50
Hi @Cast_92 welcome to Anime League :)

What kind of anime do you like?

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here :)

Thank you very much @Wheely Sweet and nice to meet you! I like the seinen animes, my favourites are: Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the sell, Monster, Black Lagoon, Berserk and the short film Magnetic rose. I really recommend them, they all are amazing! What about you? what kind of anime do you like?

User avatar
Cast_92
New Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 Sep 2020, 23:53
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Cast_92 » 06 Oct 2020, 18:33

Keilonrich22 wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 16:04
Nice to have you I like horror also as for japanese culture I mostly look into the mythology of it like yokai , ninja related culture and anime and manga.
I am currently trying to collect all the volumes of hitman reborn.

Do you collect any manga?

Nice to meet you @Keilonrich22 ! I’m collecting Vagabond and the shorts histories of Junji Ito that I found in a shop in Spain, I love them.
Image
I think you would like this short animation! have a look at it :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ZkgPdJWtg
By the way what if your favourite horror anime/manga?

User avatar
Cast_92
New Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 Sep 2020, 23:53
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Cast_92 » 06 Oct 2020, 18:35

Emma wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 17:14
Welcome to the Anime League community @@Cast_92 :)

Which manga has been your favourite to read?

Thank you very much! and nice to meet you @Emma !
I enjoyed reading Death note and Monster, I’m currently reading I am a hero that I bought in Forbidden planet (dangerous place to go especially at the beginning of the month)
What was yours??

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 8939
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

Hello everyone!

Post by Teeny » 06 Oct 2020, 19:06

Death Note manga was the first manga I read.
I love it, the single volume manga books are so pretty :3
I've seen the anime for Monster, I will read the manga eventually!
Image


User avatar
Emma
Veteran Member
Posts: 2922
Joined: 29 Jan 2019, 14:40
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Emma » 07 Oct 2020, 22:19

Cast_92 wrote:
06 Oct 2020, 18:35
Emma wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 17:14
Welcome to the Anime League community @@Cast_92 :)

Which manga has been your favourite to read?

Thank you very much! and nice to meet you @Emma !
I enjoyed reading Death note and Monster, I’m currently reading I am a hero that I bought in Forbidden planet (dangerous place to go especially at the beginning of the month)
What was yours??

It's nice to meet you as well :)
I agree about Forbidden Planet, haha xP
I'm currently reading the manga, New Game :3

User avatar
melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1723
Joined: 04 Mar 2020, 13:54
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by melanch0lic » 08 Oct 2020, 15:04

hello there, welcome, have fun etc~ :3
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Image

User avatar
Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Posts: 6736
Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 17:43
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Wheely Sweet » 08 Oct 2020, 15:40

Cast_92 wrote:
06 Oct 2020, 18:28
Wheely Sweet wrote:
04 Oct 2020, 18:50
Hi @Cast_92 welcome to Anime League :)

What kind of anime do you like?

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here :)

Thank you very much @Wheely Sweet and nice to meet you! I like the seinen animes, my favourites are: Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the sell, Monster, Black Lagoon, Berserk and the short film Magnetic rose. I really recommend them, they all are amazing! What about you? what kind of anime do you like?
I mostly like comedies, slice of life or romance but my favourites are Fairy Tail, Fruits Basket, Himouto! Umaru-Chan and My Love Story!!
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Formerly IkkleGemz. Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
Come say hi in Entrance Lounge and join in our events! || My Journal 
|| All art by Catacombs

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 8939
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

Hello everyone!

Post by Teeny » 09 Oct 2020, 09:30

Yay another Berserk fan! :dance:
Image


User avatar
Keilonrich22
Standard Member
Posts: 700
Joined: 27 Jan 2020, 17:51
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello everyone!

Post by Keilonrich22 » 09 Oct 2020, 20:13

Cast_92 wrote:
06 Oct 2020, 18:33
Keilonrich22 wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 16:04
Nice to have you I like horror also as for japanese culture I mostly look into the mythology of it like yokai , ninja related culture and anime and manga.
I am currently trying to collect all the volumes of hitman reborn.

Do you collect any manga?


Nice to meet you @Keilonrich22 ! I’m collecting Vagabond and the shorts histories of Junji Ito that I found in a shop in Spain, I love them.
Image
I think you would like this short animation! have a look at it :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ZkgPdJWtg
By the way what if your favourite horror anime/manga?
Cool I have been meaning to start vagabond and I have watched junji ito my favourite one is the evil puppet
Keilonrich22
Master Otaku  Image

 

Post Reply