PlayStation 5 Showcase 16.09.20

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 17 Sep 2020, 03:45

LikkleGoddess wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 02:02
I saw GAME put there's up and I'm dumb and haven't got the money in my account yet. I am a bit concerned because they are already saying the console is sold out so I hope that's a website issue and not the actual case. I'm planning on getting the additional controller anyway (AL will be using my console for VG @Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds don't break it or VG will be no more :P I'll make sure to put a cool skin on it to let you know it's mine :XD: )

Deffo getting up early tomorrow and running down the bank or I might just pre-order in store and go to town!
GAME and Smyths Toys were just too impatient to wait, so they launched pre-orders overnight. Amazon will kick them off at 9AM and other stores will probably be whenever they open up for business. Apparently Argos will wait until Friday.
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 17 Sep 2020, 08:47

Kai wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 03:45
LikkleGoddess wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 02:02
I saw GAME put there's up and I'm dumb and haven't got the money in my account yet. I am a bit concerned because they are already saying the console is sold out so I hope that's a website issue and not the actual case. I'm planning on getting the additional controller anyway (AL will be using my console for VG @Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds don't break it or VG will be no more :P I'll make sure to put a cool skin on it to let you know it's mine :XD: )

Deffo getting up early tomorrow and running down the bank or I might just pre-order in store and go to town!
GAME and Smyths Toys were just too impatient to wait, so they launched pre-orders overnight. Amazon will kick them off at 9AM and other stores will probably be whenever they open up for business. Apparently Argos will wait until Friday.

Just grabbed one from Amazon :) My next bet was going into a physical GAME store, but now I can have a lie in. I'll get Mike to buy another controller later on considering I'm lending my PS5 to AL Events
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

MPXX
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by MPXX » 17 Sep 2020, 11:45

FINAL FANTASY XVI LOOKS GOOOOOOD.

Kinda weak launch line up though so I probably won't pick one up till next year..
My first single 'Afterlife/Superhighway' (feat. Hatsune Miku) is out now on Spotify and Bandcamp (^^)

https://mpxx.bandcamp.com/album/afterli ... tsune-miku

IG: @mpxxmusic
Twitter: @mpxx20
TikTok: @mpxxmusic

Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds » 17 Sep 2020, 15:30

Was a really good livestream! Showed off some impressive games, but unsure why DMC5 was there? I'm annoyed the fanbase of all gaming for how they acted last night in the chats. Was there any need to promote the toxicity? Cant we all just enjoy the new tech that is coming out.... :(

Kai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Kai » 17 Sep 2020, 15:34

Ash 'Kaosu' Symonds wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 15:30
Was a really good livestream! Showed off some impressive games, but unsure why DMC5 was there? I'm annoyed the fanbase of all gaming for how they acted last night in the chats. Was there any need to promote the toxicity? Cant we all just enjoy the new tech that is coming out.... :(
unfortunately, there are people that are just that shallow...
Image Image Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 17 Sep 2020, 16:59

Nothing appealed to me except the new Final Fantasy, guess I'm sticking with Xbox this cycle :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.