The main character from your last played game comes to your aid in a zombie apocalypse. How screwed are you?

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

The main character from your last played game comes to your aid in a zombie apocalypse. How screwed are you?

Post by LilMissLarBear » 18 Aug 2020, 20:27

Quite a random thread, but basically what it says in the title. Imagine you are stuck in a horde of zombies in a zombie apocalypse and you call for help. Think of the last game you played and take the main (playable) character from that game e.g Sonic from Sonic Mania. That character now comes to your aid. Basically share down below who that character is and do you think you could survive with that character by your side?

If it unclear who the playable character is from your chosen game for whatever reason, select a NPC from the same game or select a character from a different game you have played.

Have fun!

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 18 Aug 2020, 20:32

So I will start things off. The last game I have played was Alien Isolation so Ripley is going to be my companion. She isn't really violent and wouldn't really want to fight off the zombies so in that respect I am screwed. She probably has PTSD from seeing all those aliens beforehand so I'm not even sure if she will be up for zombies.

In conclusion- I am well and truly screwed. (unless if it is running away and hiding from zombies then I think I will be alright but that isnt really the point of the exercise)

Lauren
VG mod

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 18 Aug 2020, 20:56

Feeling grateful I've just finished the Last of Us part 2. I got lucky with this one
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 18 Aug 2020, 21:21

Kazuma Kiryu. Yeah, I'm going to be just fine.
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Post by Beerkeg » 19 Aug 2020, 07:15

Well the last game I played was Portal. Now since Chell is such a non-character that even the radio has a more compelling story, I'm going to go with GLaDOS. Seems like a good companion, can create loads of turrets, has a giant facility designed to kill things. However I feel I'd be in for loads of deadly shenanigans with portals, turrets and deadly deadly neurotoxin. So I think I'm still fairly screwed. BUT! At least I will be baked and then there will be cake.

Biggkenny
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Biggkenny » 19 Aug 2020, 14:27

Assuming I'm allowed my last character from League of Legends, it would be Gragas

Now if he gets to keep his abilites from the game and they act like they do in the game, then I'm saved, and I get to survive the zombie apocalypse in a perpetual drunken state.
But if they're made real then I'm on my own here unless zombies have some weakness to alcohol. Looking on the positive side though, I could probably outrun him..

~Biggkenny~

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 19 Aug 2020, 18:22

Shounen_Trash wrote:
18 Aug 2020, 20:56
Feeling grateful I've just finished the Last of Us part 2. I got lucky with this one

Awww jealous! Assuming the character you are referring to is Ellie? Haven't played it yet so I am not sure if there is a selction of characters you can play or if there is just one. I just know I have seen gameplay with her in it.

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 19 Aug 2020, 18:23

Baul wrote:
18 Aug 2020, 21:21
Kazuma Kiryu. Yeah, I'm going to be just fine.

Haha! Nice, thats a good one. Yeah you won't have a lot of issues there!

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 19 Aug 2020, 18:27

Beerkeg wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 07:15
Well the last game I played was Portal. Now since Chell is such a non-character that even the radio has a more compelling story, I'm going to go with GLaDOS. Seems like a good companion, can create loads of turrets, has a giant facility designed to kill things. However I feel I'd be in for loads of deadly shenanigans with portals, turrets and deadly deadly neurotoxin. So I think I'm still fairly screwed. BUT! At least I will be baked and then there will be cake.

Maaaan I don't trust GLaDOS i was promised cake and I didn't get it :(

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 19 Aug 2020, 18:32

Biggkenny wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 14:27
Assuming I'm allowed my last character from League of Legends, it would be Gragas

Now if he gets to keep his abilites from the game and they act like they do in the game, then I'm saved, and I get to survive the zombie apocalypse in a perpetual drunken state.
But if they're made real then I'm on my own here unless zombies have some weakness to alcohol. Looking on the positive side though, I could probably outrun him..

Ayye I see no problem in that. Two great things here, 1) you can survive the apocalypse 2) you can drink booze while you are at it! Can't complain. (Don't really play League so I am not up to scratch with what he does but it sounds super cool)

Lauren
VG mod

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 19 Aug 2020, 19:05

I think I might be pretty safe.

Last game I played was Attack on Titan 2. So I was playing as Levi. So I think, I may have a chance of surviving. That guy knows how to wield blades!

Although he may get slightly annoyed at the dirt...

lloydiboy
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lloydiboy » 19 Aug 2020, 19:07

Last game played is animal crossing, so it's the villager.

Generally quite resourceful and a dab hand with a net and fishing rod, but gets sidetracked by seashells and will only take two hits from bees before fainting.
Come sing along with me

3DS Friend Code: 4983-6223-5296
Switch Nintendo Network ID: Lloydiboy
SW 7675-3547-3883

PM me to add me and I will add you back :)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 19 Aug 2020, 20:57

H03nn89 wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 19:05
I think I might be pretty safe.

Last game I played was Attack on Titan 2. So I was playing as Levi. So I think, I may have a chance of surviving. That guy knows how to wield blades!

Although he may get slightly annoyed at the dirt...

Anyone who fights titans for a living is going to be kickass, zombies will be no match!

Lauren
VG mod

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 19 Aug 2020, 21:02

Lloydiboy wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 19:07
Last game played is animal crossing, so it's the villager.

Generally quite resourceful and a dab hand with a net and fishing rod, but gets sidetracked by seashells and will only take two hits from bees before fainting.

Not to mention it can craft you some pretty cool stuff if you have the recipes for it! Or it can just make stuff for you- I'm guessing thats what you meant by resourceful haha! Just make sure you are nowhere near the beach or colourful flower beds and you will be fiiiiine XD

Lauren
VG mod

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 20 Aug 2020, 01:38

My animal crossing character too XD
Like above, at least i'd have someone who could DIY lol!
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt