Legue of Legends!!

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by softnlil » 24 Jul 2020, 10:35

I haven't seen a thread for League yet, so I thought I'd start one! :3ย 

does anyone here play?
what server do you play on?
who do you main?
any other champs you like playing?

I'm playing on the EUW server and I usually main Miss Fortune in ADC or Annie in Mid but I wanna branch out into some other champs and see who works best for me :3 although Lillia's design is super cute and completely my aesthetic xD
หฑ ๐“ˆ’ ๐“ˆŠ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆ’ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆ‰ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆ’ โ”ˆ ๐“ˆŠ ๐“ˆ’ หฒ

โ‹†โ‹…สšย ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณย ษžโ‹…โ‹†
๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ 4 ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ!!! โ™กยธ.โ€ข*
ย โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พย ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅย โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
ย 
๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Œ๐˜ก ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ <33
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต

ย 

TheHoodedKing
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by TheHoodedKing » 28 Jul 2020, 16:26

Hey there ^-^

I haven't played recently, but I think league is one of those games you can happily sink back into whenever you like. Pretty sure my account is on EUW as well. Never really had a main but I like Ahri, Ezreal and Volibear. My internets kinda slowed down since the lockdown but I'm swapping to fibre so I'l probably give the game another go relatively soon.

How often do you play? And do you play competitively or more casually?
When I play league, it's more for fun, but I don't really let that stop me from playing seriously. Not that I'm very good though xD

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by softnlil » 28 Jul 2020, 16:53

TheHoodedKing wrote: โ†‘
28 Jul 2020, 16:26
Hey there ^-^

I haven't played recently, but I think league is one of those games you can happily sink back into whenever you like. Pretty sure my account is on EUW as well. Never really had a main but I like Ahri, Ezreal and Volibear. My internets kinda slowed down since the lockdown but I'm swapping to fibre so I'l probably give the game another go relatively soon.

How often do you play? And do you play competitively or more casually?
When I play league, it's more for fun, but I don't really let that stop me from playing seriously. Not that I'm very good though xD

i'm definitely a more casual player, i've never been good enough for competitive xD i used to play PvAI up until a few months ago but ohhhhh my god the stress xD I've been into TFT and Nexus Blitz lately though :3

๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ 4 ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พย ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ป๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅย โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
ย 
๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Œ๐˜ก ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ <33

ย 

TheHoodedKing
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by TheHoodedKing » 28 Jul 2020, 17:11

graciettie wrote: โ†‘
28 Jul 2020, 16:53
i'm definitely a more casual player, i've never been good enough for competitive xD i used to play PvAI up until a few months ago but ohhhhh my god the stress xD I've been into TFT and Nexus Blitz lately though :3

I guess I'm showing my age by not knowing what those are xD

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Legue of Legends!!

Post by PharaohAtem » 28 Jul 2020, 17:14

I played a little this month not the greatest, but I'm getting there.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by softnlil » 28 Jul 2020, 19:19

28 Jul 2020, 17:11
28 Jul 2020, 16:53

I guess I'm showing my age by not knowing what those are xD

Team Fight Tactics came out last year I'm pretty sure and the Nexus Blitz mode has been on and off for a few years now :3 I started playing when I was about 16/17 back in 2013/14 but Blitz is still pretty new to me xD

ย 

ย 

TheHoodedKing
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by TheHoodedKing » 28 Jul 2020, 20:04

28 Jul 2020, 19:19
Team Fight Tactics came out last year I'm pretty sure and the Nexus Blitz mode has been on and off for a few years now :3 I started playing when I was about 16/17 back in 2013/14 but Blitz is still pretty new to me xD
About the same time as me then! I remember TFT now, just didn't remember its name at first. It was pretty frustrating until you found the meta. But yeah, I haven't tried Blitz yet. I think my favourite mode was the one with the circular map that had the jungle in the middle.

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by Wolvenessence » 28 Jul 2020, 20:09

I always wanted to try LOL though I'm not the best game girl out there, so I'd probably get in the way. ( >,.,>) More practice I need to do , I suppose though cool your guys are into it.

TheHoodedKing
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by TheHoodedKing » 28 Jul 2020, 20:19

Wolvenessence wrote: โ†‘
28 Jul 2020, 20:09
I always wanted to try LOL though I'm not the best game girl out there, so I'd probably get in the way. ( >,.,>) More practice I need to do , I suppose though cool your guys are into it.
You should totally try it! We all didn't know how to play at some point xD

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by Wolvenessence » 28 Jul 2020, 20:32

@TheHoodedKing
True I'll look into in trying it when I get a PC again.

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by softnlil » 28 Jul 2020, 21:53

28 Jul 2020, 20:04
28 Jul 2020, 19:19
About the same time as me then! I remember TFT now, just didn't remember its name at first. It was pretty frustrating until you found the meta. But yeah, I haven't tried Blitz yet. I think my favourite mode was the one with the circular map that had the jungle in the middle.

I've played TFT a few times but have only won once xD some of the players are brutal in their builds lmfao but Blitz is pretty cool, it's basically a regular League match but it stops every now and again for you to do tasks which is fun ^^ and yesssss I remember that one! I can't remember the name though D:

ย 

ย 

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by softnlil » 28 Jul 2020, 21:54

28 Jul 2020, 20:19
Wolvenessence wrote: โ†‘
28 Jul 2020, 20:09
You should totally try it! We all didn't know how to play at some point xD

this!! plus you can play against bots instead on a range of levels to get used to the game and build up your skills, that's what I did for a few years ^^ it's less stressful since you're not against other players (you're in a team of 4 others real people though) and you can take your time to learn the game

ย 

ย 

TheHoodedKing
Great Britain

Achievements

Legue of Legends!!

Post by TheHoodedKing » 30 Jul 2020, 12:49

New internet is on and I installed league in like 5 minutes xD

Turns out I have an account on EUW and NA1 too.

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Legue of Legends!!

Post by GraceMellody » 30 Jul 2020, 13:42

I used to main support and Sona/Soraka/Morgana

Now I main ADC (Jinx/Ashe/Caitlin/Jhin/Sivir/MF) or mid (Orianna/Cassiopeia/Lux)
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Legue of Legends!!

Post by PharaohAtem » 30 Jul 2020, 15:45

I always hated lux darn freezing mr in plave outside ashes giant arrow attack. I like draven/miss fortune/annie and tibbets.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage