The Cupcake Club

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Cupcake_Hearts
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

The Cupcake Club

Post by Cupcake_Hearts » 16 Jun 2020, 10:43

Why hello there, thanks for coming over! Everyone is welcome here, it's a safe space, there's no name calling and no harrassment. 
There's beanbags and cozy chairs, a fireplace and tables scattered around as well as a long farmhouse style bench for little get togethers. A cinema room and a fully stocked kitchen that *always* has cupcakes ;) So settle in and make yourself at home :) 

You can also think up anything you want, which immediately brings it into exiestence. Have fun :) <3 

Attachments
81207916_1062577584085635_8636775994956447744_n.jpg
81207916_1062577584085635_8636775994956447744_n.jpg (111.34 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
ImageSometimes you’ve got to make lemonade!

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

The Cupcake Club

Post by Teeny » 17 Jun 2020, 08:52

Welcome to Journals @Cupcake_Hearts
Your journal sounds very cosy!

How're you doing today?
Your dog is adorable ^_^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

The Cupcake Club

Post by Pixiedora » 17 Jun 2020, 10:22

You had me at cupcakes :D Welcome to journals :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

The Cupcake Club

Post by Teeny » 28 Jun 2020, 10:03

Hows it going @Cupcake_Hearts? :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Cupcake_Hearts
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

The Cupcake Club

Post by Cupcake_Hearts » 05 Jul 2020, 14:26

Hey guys,
sorry I haven't been around much I hope you're all doing well :)
I feel like someone has scooped the energy out of me!

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

The Cupcake Club

Post by Wheely Sweet » 05 Jul 2020, 16:21

Sounds like a great place to be :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Cupcake_Hearts
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

The Cupcake Club

Post by Cupcake_Hearts » 05 Jul 2020, 17:55

Ikkle Gemz wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 16:21
Sounds like a great place to be :)

This thread, or feeling like someone has scooped the energy out of you!

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

The Cupcake Club

Post by Wheely Sweet » 05 Jul 2020, 18:25

This topic. I'd never say feeling like someone has scooped the energy out of you was a good thing :haha:

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

The Cupcake Club

Post by Teeny » 06 Jul 2020, 20:55

Oh noo, well I hope you feel better soon.
Take it easy and rest when you can :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Cupcake_Hearts
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

The Cupcake Club

Post by Cupcake_Hearts » 17 Jul 2020, 13:04

Teeny wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 20:55
Oh noo, well I hope you feel better soon.
Take it easy and rest when you can :)

So it turns out I've had an infection, for like, months. I thought I was just flaring, lol. I've almost finished my antibiotics course and I feel so much better so I should hopefully be around a lot more!

Hows everyone doing?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

The Cupcake Club

Post by Teeny » 19 Jul 2020, 11:44

@Cupcake_Hearts
That is great news you are feeling better! Welcome back :D

Your signature is awesome ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

The Cupcake Club

Post by Wheely Sweet » 19 Jul 2020, 15:46

That's great to hear and great sig :)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

The Cupcake Club

Post by LilMissLarBear » 19 Jul 2020, 16:06

I mean, I do love cupcakes so... hi guys!  :=D:

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

The Cupcake Club

Post by Wolvenessence » 25 Jul 2020, 12:00

Hello~
I hope you've been doing great lately and are staying healthy as well safe.
*sending you good and positive vibes your way to you and your dog*

Cupcake_Hearts
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

The Cupcake Club

Post by Cupcake_Hearts » 27 Jul 2020, 09:43

Hey guys, sorry.
My parents are really struggling with taking care of me and my Grandad at the moment so they've asked me to leave so my aunt can take my bedroom (it sounds awful it's not, it's really fine I understand logically) so she can help care for my grandad, taking some of the stress off of my mother, while she's undergoing chemotherapy. So I've been filing out forms and getting evidence of how much money I spend on toothpaste for the past few weeks. And the waiting, might actually kill me. I don't mind the time period I just don't like 'not knowing' what I'm doing - do I pack, do I wait, do I ....do a summersault, which I can't do for many reasons anyway lol.

So yesterday I got the final paperwork off and had a migrane, all day. I had intended to post some yesterday, stupid brain. did you guys know that migranes are one of the most prevalent medical conditions that we don't sort of know why it happens? It's also one that greatly affects all quality of life. Bugs me that we don't know why it happens, makes me want to become a researcher. Not that I'm smart enough. SO ANYWAY... hi :)

@Wolvenessence your signature is adorable of my goodness. Jaxx (the dog) and I greatly appreciate the good vibes, thank you! How are you doing?
@Heyitslaurenk Welcome here :) Cupcakes are amazziznnnnng, I need some immediately! :D Welcome again thanks for posting here :) Hope you're doing well :)
@Teeny thank you, I made it myself! hehe. How are you?
@Ikkle Gemz Thank you twice over, I've dropped you a quick message in the thingy, Discord explaining this hiatus. I hope you're well?