anyone excited for daganrompa coming to mobile

Discuss anything relating to Video Gaming, Tabletop Gaming, Card Games even Roleplaying.

Moderators: LikkleMel, Ali-Renegade, LilMissLarBear

sam_sam
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by sam_sam » 25 Apr 2020, 18:18

I cant wait my laptop cant charge properly so its hard for me to play the game on pc so im glad that its coming to mobile.

Citizen
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
United States of America

Re: anyone excited for daganrompa coming to mobile

Post by Citizen » 25 Apr 2020, 18:21

I'd rather see it come to Switch.

Ryuuko
Knight Member
Knight Member

Post by Ryuuko » 25 Apr 2020, 18:30

I don't understand why anyone is excited for any mobile game. Some of them sound as if they'd be great, but I've found all of them to be sub par or have the sole aim to rip people off of their hard earned cash on valueless digital content for a single game over and over again.

Mobile games as a rule are far more profitable to game makers than computer or console ones.

Because they can make them is a much smaller budget. Advertise them as being free and charge small fees for extras that the players feel they must have. And these extras are all consumables which add up to a lot more than what is charge for a premium made game charges once for.

Some major game makers has actually stopped making console and PC games even though they became well known for their games and strictly started to make mobile games simply because they are more profitable.

So my frank opinion is I hope mobile games lose their popularity and they are treated as trash since that's what they actually are. Trash put out that people will treasure because they think its basically free but actually quite expensive.

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 26 Apr 2020, 02:45

ive never been a fan of mobile ports of games, in many cases the experience is cheapened and replaced with a cash grab freemium version.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Purplegems3
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Purplegems3 » 03 Jul 2020, 11:53

Felia wrote:
25 Apr 2020, 18:30
I've found all of them to be sub par or have the sole aim to rip people off of their hard earned cash on valueless digital content for a single game over and over again

I will admit I hate when they want people to pay anywhere up on £80 on digital content on mobile games I love