[Casual RP] The Silk Road [SF]

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Re: [Casual RP] The Silk Road [SF]

Post by Expendable » 12 Nov 2019, 06:25

"Gun stays here," Nick yelled out from his office as Rion reached for it. "Just don't kill anyone if you can avoid it."

Rion scowled, baring her teeth, but carried the gun inside and left it on the desk.

"I am ready," she said, turning towards Kat.

Commander, I have been asked by my employer to go 'shopping' while he stays in the club. Is this proper?
It's proper, he won't leave the club and it's one of the most watched places on this station. If you find yourself overwhelmed by the shopping, let me know.
Is this dangerous?
Not physically. We come from a poor planet, we're not really used to the notion of choice.

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 04 Dec 2019, 02:00

"Not restrictive," Rion replied, with a shrug. "Easy to move in."

On the march, she'd seen the locals. Most wore practical, sensible clothes. But on liberty in the cities, the older sisters would pull out strange garments from their trunks, usually bright colors and slippery fabrics. They couldn't explain to her why they had them, they would shrug and said that she was not long from the egg, that understanding would come in time.

Perhaps Kat could explain on this trip?

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 14 Dec 2019, 00:58

"No, we were given fresh uniforms and told to wear them when we had liberty," Rion shrugged. "Hatchlings not allowed to buy anything that isn't useful."

She paused, then shook her head grimly. "Bright colors make you target in combat."

"So, how long will this take?"

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 25 Dec 2019, 04:24

"I shall try," she told Kat, doubtfully.

Pleasing to the eye...? That she did not understand at all. But then Kat pointed out several outfits and asked if she might like them.

"They seem okay?" she managed. She wonders if the eye liked them?

"Do we bring them back to the cafe to try?"