Tanya's Pub (Casual, just your local pub hangout)

Whether you're part of a clan or not, this section is for roleplaying and sparring. Any genre including Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance or Adventure.

Moderators: Expendable, PharaohAtem, Tanya

Emma
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Tanya's Pub (Casual, just your local pub hangout)

Post by Emma » 02 Nov 2019, 07:20

OOC: [mention=1132]Tanya[/mention] yes that's correct, as I'm still a new character I don't know their name yet

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 02 Nov 2019, 07:34

As luffy sits waiting for meat cook he asks for drink "can i have mago juice while i wait" as he turns round sees someone new walk in the bar

Turns and looks at sirena and pokes her softly in the arm just make sure she out her trace

Emma
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Emma » 02 Nov 2019, 07:41

Banri notices Luffy and asks if he'd like a game of pool?

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 04 Nov 2019, 00:38

and of course I would let you into my pub, you haven't cause me or any of my guests any problems. If you do, I may revoke my kind invitation.

"Here you are, I hope you enjoy it." Tanya smiles.

"Thank you, I understand perfectly." She said with a small smile. "I haven't hurt anyone and wouldn't I'm not a person like that, but I've been told I should act differently that I'm not normal and I don't know where I fit in." She added staring at her drink.

Angel's were strict they didn't mess around like children, unless of course you were a children. As an adult you were put on strict like orders, but she hated it and so she ranaway or sort of. Everyone just thught she was on a mission somewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 14 Nov 2019, 03:09

Mel enters the pub and walks up to the bar.

"What is the best drink in this joint then?"
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 14 Nov 2019, 05:02

Imp sighed, pulling her cloak of shadows tighter around her as she wandered down the street. Her guest of honor hadn't shown, and she was feeling more than a little depressed.

Up ahead there was a pub. She frowned, but even from here her pointed ears could hear laughter and voices. A little company wouldn't be bad, as long as she behaved herself.

At the door, she paused, steeling herself as she threw back her hood, then took firm hold of the handle.

"It's a friendly place, we're going to be... friendly," she said, trying to put a smile on her face - which fled for safer ground the moment she relaxed.

"Ooo....kay," she tried again, pulling the door open and stepping inside, scanning the interior. Was there a booth she could sit in, by herself? A bar stool might invite too much company.

Siej
Standard Member
United States of America

Post by Siej » 14 Nov 2019, 16:24

It was then that a halfling stepped into the bar, speeding from the entryway to the bar stools in very few boundful steps. He looked at Tanya with blue eyes and brown skin, dressed in black clothing but no shoes.

"Hiya!" He said cheerfully despite the dark clothing, giving the bar table a few polite (clarification: loud) kicks. He brandished a cloth sacklet at the bartender in his excitement before realizing that he was holding the whole thing at her as if to spend it all at once! He figured it out quick enough and dropped a gold coin on the desk.

"First I'd like to order a shot of whiskey, jack daniels, and bourbon. Then I'd like your name lil' miss." He grinned at her and winked. He looked just shy of 20.... for a midget (he was only 4'8") .... but was actually 8 years old. He was underage for a halfling (depending on their kind, the age of maturity for a halfling is 10 or 15), but he never had trouble with ID around these places, and he could swear he'd seen Tanya shopping at the mall or something.

edit: ((OOC: Also he goes by Siej or Koji if you want to already know him, anyone.))
All men die but not all truly live.

All Characters and Works © Undersiej

ImageImageImage

We should give an execution menu to the convicted. God that would be awesome.

Can you even imagine?

You could get a butterfly ballot a week before your execution, and punch out a box next to () Public or () Private and () Electric Chair, () Guillotine, () Hemlock, () Firing Squad, () Fire, () Bears, () Ritual Sacrifice, () Sodium Pentobarbitol, () Gallows, () Wicker Man

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 15 Nov 2019, 04:08

There was a blur that blew past her, into the bar, solidifying into a halfling already perched onto a bar stool trying to order everything alcoholic in sight behind the counter.

At least they were all looking at him. Imp sighed, sliding in and glanced around for an empty spot, hopefully far from the cheerful bar hopper.

Dark_Vale
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Dark_Vale » 31 Dec 2019, 01:52

Having finished his last song some time ago, Vale was in a slight stupor from his drinking. He wet his lips and he unwrapped a cigar covered in foil he produced from his jacket pocket and lite it aflame in a slow exhale.

The crowd at the time was keeping the night life interesting enough to encourage another old song to his mind.

He cracked his knuckles and began his own boisterous rendition upon the piano of "Wolf on the River" singing in a deep bass voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pApPf6-F4TM
Beneath this 'pretty-boy' exterior lies a complete lack of character.
"Then I ram my ovapositer down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest. But I'm not an alien."
"Boil up the Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a loooong night."
YNzPgq1c

Dark_Vale
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Dark_Vale » 31 Jan 2020, 06:30

Vale took a long drag from his cigar as he approached the bar before ordering.
"Gim'me a ginger ale with double vodka and lime," before exhaling a flume of silver smoke, snuffing out his cigar in the ashtry to savor it later.
"...I've noticed you watching me," he said in Kitty's direction, still grinding his cigar. "Be warned: I'm not a pleasant, nor easy, conquest."
Beneath this 'pretty-boy' exterior lies a complete lack of character.
"Then I ram my ovapositer down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest. But I'm not an alien."
"Boil up the Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a loooong night."
YNzPgq1c

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 05 Feb 2020, 02:01

Tanya sat back and relaxed while she watched the activity in her bar. One thing for sure it was slow. She thought how can I get more peeps into my pub. It seemed at times peeps were booming but lately it had been decidedly slow.

That wasn’t a good thing for her Pub. Still Tanya wasn’t sure how to get business to pick up but she certainly needed to do something. Having no other ideas although she thought
It was lamed she knelt and prayed.

‘Please oh Mighty God bring others into my Pub so they all may know a Grand ol Time!’
本好きの下剋上