My Fate is in The Cards

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 10 Apr 2019, 21:41

Galaxy wrote:Have fun at your anime con [mention=100291]Fate[/mention]!

[mention=110420]Galaxy[/mention] thanks! I'll certainly try! Its the one time I get out of the house for actual fun XD haha

Galaxy
Standard Member

Post by Galaxy » 12 Apr 2019, 11:10

:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Assassination Classroom
in my heart forever.
❤️

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 13 Apr 2019, 21:11

Okeydokey been fun everyone I'm outta here see ya in a week or two ;)

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 19 Apr 2019, 14:25

[mention=100291]Fate[/mention]

Have fun and take care!! Tell us all about it when you get back. :3

unoduetre
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by unoduetre » 21 Apr 2019, 23:34

Happy Easter!

Nova
Veteran Member

Post by Nova » 22 Apr 2019, 11:52

Belated easter [mention=100291]Fate[/mention]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 23 Apr 2019, 02:49

Thanks for the easter wishes everyone I'm back I'll post about the trip in the bit got to censor evidence (my name) off some pics 1st lol

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 24 Apr 2019, 22:27

Fate wrote:Thanks for the easter wishes everyone I'm back I'll post about the trip in the bit got to censor evidence (my name) off some pics 1st lol

No problem. I'm looking forward the post and pics :kawaii:

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 27 Apr 2019, 05:13

Well Whilest I wait for my gallery to be approved (I think thats whats going on) I will tell you a little story of what happened while there. Now tbh I think very little of myself waste of space an all that but this story makes me feel somewhat redeemable

I say little story but its a long one get ready.

So I'll say this straight out I have a lot going on irl not going to get into it but it did effect me didn't enjoy myself as much as the past 13 I've gone but it was still fun none the less. And the charity the do every year I always try to bid on the bypass line badge never win it its usually gone for 100 but it went 800 last time lol

So the Story this happened on the 1st day the way they handle autograph changed last year as con security would let friends bypass the lines theres only 100 autographs given per session so this is obviously bad. Now they have it so its like a ticket office that opens at 8am for everyone that day still the 100 but youre limited to 2 you can meet which makes you have to choose diversifying who gets what. So out in the corner my friend noticed a group bypass the line. He starts panicking I however notice on their way out they are all physically disabled I wasn't upset in the least being disabled myself I was glad they helped them out. (I put my friend in his place later I assure you. we got our tickets anyway but barely)

So on to he 1st session I was at the designated spot security will kick you out if you go further too early and its down a very long hall. Now here comes someone in a powered wheelchair that you could tell was running out of juice he was doing his to manual move but that hall is hard for anyone he was lost and I knew they would send him back killing that chair further if he did manage find it so I stopped him and told him I will show him the way. He tell me his friends "who were just like him" normally help but they were at a panel (IMPORTANT REMEMBER THIS FOR LATER) 10mins later I take him down and security show us where he was to sit I say goodbye nice to meet you and start to turn to the line. Head security yells to me S= security M= Me
S: "Where are you going?" M: "Uhh I'm in line for this session" pointing to the regular line. S: Oh no you don't you sit here" pointing next to the boy. M: oh no I'm not with him I just help him get here. S: I know now sit "3 other security show up" S: hes right you helped him so just sit.
So here I am skipping the whole line not my intention at all. I keep saying I feel bad they told me deal with it I helped thats ggod enough So I talk to the kid and the fact I wear sunglasses came up so I explained my condition. If you didn't know my vision goes in light so it gets bad I can't see at all and i'm prone to dizzy spells
S over hears this S: why are you sitting here? M You told me to? S yes we did but why aren't you down stairs? Now I've no clue whats downstairs I express my confusion.
S the session just started so after this go to registration look for a short desk tell them we sent you. Even more perplexed after session I did as I was instructed saying goodbye to the kid he was going to he next session I was so said I'd check on him them. so I go to the spot and they asked what exactly happened I didn't quite get it so I just repeated the conversation. next the lady took my badge put a sticker and gave me a pamphlet. "we started this program a few years back its all in there but since you have trouble reading I'll tell you" Still lost I wasn't ready for what she said...
"from now on if you need a chair instead of sitting on the floor security will get you one if skipping line so you can rest will help your condition you will be put to front or if thats not possible someone will stand in line for you" I immediately say no thats not right I wasn't asking for anything I was just helping. "yes and what you described is part of the disabilties we take care of in this program and I'm glad they sent you over you deserved it just stop here every year from now on"
speechless I go t next session it was a long wait so I said ok fine I'll ask for the chair. I see the boy there and I thank him as he kept telling me go to that desk too. I take the chair and head back and history repeats itself "Where are you going?" M: "Uhh I'm in line for this session I just wanted the chair I don't need skip the line" S: Oh no you don't"
The other security stop me S: sit M: dang it seriously? S: yes you more than earned it I would soon get an answer why they said it like that...
a few minutes later the guy whom I'd call men in black because they dressed it stood next to the kid. Kid introduces them these were his FRIENDS LIKE HIM that left him earlier but in reality they were his paid attendant detail they ditched him for lunch. I WAS BEYOND ANGRY how do you do that to a kid? The kid then thanks me for the help earlier and Security does the same all while giving the evil eye to the men in black. they didn't look comfortable after that WELL GOOD. SERVES THEM RIGHT.
This story is long enough but to wrap it up quick in short from that point on every panel I went they gave me chair and bypass the line my 800$ dram was handed to me for free Karma is a thing I guess.

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 29 Apr 2019, 22:52

Ohh, I would be so pissed off

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 01 May 2019, 03:49

NataliaJulia wrote:Ohh, I would be so pissed off

IKR? to just leave a kid solo disabled or not grinds my gears

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 03 May 2019, 20:30

Sounds like quite the ordeal and at least you happened to be around to help him when he needed it. ^^;

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 07 May 2019, 16:02

Ivory wrote:Sounds like quite the ordeal and at least you happened to be around to help him when he needed it. ^^;

Ivory is right, that's so nice of you :rad:
Glad you were there

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 12 May 2019, 16:14

I know I am kinda late to the party but, welcome to ALJ and I hope you enjoy your time here!... :3

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 15 May 2019, 02:48

xWickedNekox wrote:I know I am kinda late to the party but, welcome to ALJ and I hope you enjoy your time here!... :3

Haha that's quite alright [mention=80169]xWickedNekox[/mention] I've seen you around nice to hear from you late or not LOL

For everyone else sorry for not posting here. I've had some technical difficulties past week. Anyway so happy posts. We actually have A anime arcade about an hour from my home and we went last weel. I used to go more often could stay as long as before but still it was a good change of pace.