My Fate is in The Cards

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 02 Mar 2019, 02:35

Name: Just call me Fate
Hobbies: Besides Anime, Card Games and Music (Formerly did remixes and extensions on YouTube) ad cooking
Favorite Things: See Hobbies

Yeah this isn't going to be a rosy opener sorry about that. Someone suggested I try a journal and 2 hours later life altering things happened haha

About Me: I'm a person that has no confidence in himself. Various life experiences saw to that. To name a few Skipped three grades but spent those years home in bed rest due to illness. Got a few disabilities can randomly get confused get knocked out ect. After graduation I was in an accident that cost my ability to see properly in light. All this has given me great depression but at same time I treat it as a blessing for just before this happened my mother became ill herself and is in a wheelchair so this gave me an excuse to help her without her feeling bad about me staying behind. Also not going to lie few people get close to me have betrayed my trust worst way possible so uhh I'm awkward around new people so kinda hoping meeting people here will help with that. And I appreciate the help as well.

So why am I writing this rather woe is me opener? Don't worry have no intention of continuing this trend nor do I want sympathy or anything but I had 2 reasons. 1st figured give heads up o my awkwardness XD. 2nd A thing that has kept me going is tell myself many have it worse. So if someone else in a bad mindset can read this and can feel better knowing they aren't only one and this helps them I've succeeded my goal.
Oh that life altering thing got to love us government They decided without talking to my six doctors or myself and decided that but some miracle "i'm cured" of something incurable and cut me off lol :thonk:

Anyway rant over Nice to meet you to anyone bothered to stop by here LOL :)

Nova
Veteran Member

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Nova » 02 Mar 2019, 02:58

fate im finally gonna haunt your journal

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 02 Mar 2019, 03:02

*waves to Fate* Welcome to ALJs and glad you decided to make one after all. :P

What genre of music did you do remixes for? o:

Can you get a chance to appeal the government's decision to revoke your disability income?

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 02 Mar 2019, 03:34

Ivory wrote:*waves to Fate* Welcome to ALJs and glad you decided to make one after all. :P

What genre of music did you do remixes for? o:

Can you get a chance to appeal the government's decision to revoke your disability income?

Mostly Video Games and anime. It was on a request basis. whatever hasn't been taken down by adpocolypse can be found here if ya want check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... CE85F85624

as for appeal yes I'm fighting it 1st is a new worker will look at the case but since the 1st wouldn't look at or send dr.s release of info form they're kinda outraged. If that fails I can take it to a judge. it could take 2 years though so I'm in limbo for whatever amount of time. I won't be homeless or anything but other stuff is ather unknown what I can do.

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 02 Mar 2019, 04:08

Hi Fate! Nice to meet you.
What is your favourite anime genre?

I hope you are doing fine.

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 02 Mar 2019, 04:37

NataliaJulia wrote:Hi Fate! Nice to meet you.
What is your favourite anime genre?

I hope you are doing fine.

Nice to meet you too!
I like nearly anything depends on the mood I'm in. 1 minute I want suspense next I want comedy

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 02 Mar 2019, 08:37

Nice to meet you [mention=100291]Fate[/mention] and welcome to journals! :)
We've not spoken before but I hope we can here :D
I'd like to get more into cooking myself, what meals do you enjoy best?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Emma
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Emma » 02 Mar 2019, 10:47

Hi Fate! It's great to meet you :)

I don't think we've spoken before, by any chance are you a collector of anything?

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 04 Mar 2019, 05:31

Emmet wrote:Hi Fate! It's great to meet you :)

I don't think we've spoken before, by any chance are you a collector of anything?

Nice to meet you to

Besides anime? Weiss Schwarz Cards? Which is an anime game hmm I got 1 track mind lol

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 04 Mar 2019, 05:38

Teeny wrote:Nice to meet you [mention=100291]Fate[/mention] and welcome to journals! :)
We've not spoken before but I hope we can here :D
I'd like to get more into cooking myself, what meals do you enjoy best?

Thanks you as well. I've seen you around.
can do pretty much anything well at least at an amateur level. I was seriously contemplating culinary school but Fate said it wasn't in the cards haha.
My best achevement there though before my vision was cooking for a 100+ family reunion single handedly XD

Nova
Veteran Member

Post by Nova » 04 Mar 2019, 05:44

Fate wrote:Thanks you as well. I've seen you around.
can do pretty much anything well at least at an amateur level. I was seriously contemplating culinary school but Fate said it wasn't in the cards haha.
My best achevement there though before my vision was cooking for a 100+ family reunion single handedly XD

Wow fate that's amazing and don't mind this post lol

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 05 Mar 2019, 09:15

Hello [mention=100291]Fate[/mention] :) Glad you've made a journal and hopefully i'll get to know you more :D Have a lovely day today!

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 06 Mar 2019, 04:54

Pixiedora wrote:Hello [mention=100291]Fate[/mention] :) Glad you've made a journal and hopefully i'll get to know you more :D Have a lovely day today!

[mention=5581]Pixiedora[/mention] Thanks for the warm welcome

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 06 Mar 2019, 04:58

So tired I haven't been sleeping much lately lol I did manage to do a full weight lift workout though its been awhile due to injury so thats something to be good about XD

Galaxy
Standard Member

Post by Galaxy » 08 Mar 2019, 16:48

Hello [mention=100291]Fate[/mention]! Nice to meet you.
Congrats on your workout goal!
(Oh and credits to [mention=110113]KagaKoko[/mention] for recommending me the journal. Haven't looked into ALJ for a while.)