Daddycool & Monkeys Cosplay Log Or How Have You Grow Out Of It Already? Stop Growing!

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Daddycool & Monkeys Cosplay Log Or How Have You Grow Out Of It Already? Stop Grow

Post by DaddyCool » 29 Nov 2015, 19:35

HowieHobbit wrote:DIY piping is pretty good if you want to make your own without a big price tag.

Might try that, just might take a while with my handyman skills!
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.

HowieHobbit
Standard Member
Great Britain

Re: Daddycool & Monkeys Cosplay Log Or How Have You Grow Out Of It Already? Stop Grow

Post by HowieHobbit » 30 Nov 2015, 00:06

DaddyCool wrote:Might try that, just might take a while with my handyman skills!

PVC Drain pipe is great to work with as you can drill or saw it with basic tools rather than power tools. There are some seriously impressive looking PVC piping lightsabers around!!!

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DaddyCool » 30 Nov 2015, 20:04

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31769[/ATTACH]

Guess the little girls Christmas Present Cosplay!

Free Tip: When buying for 3-5 old girls, Amazon, 2nd hand shops and Car Boots are your friend.
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.

Stormie91
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Stormie91 » 30 Nov 2015, 20:30

DaddyCool wrote:I'm going to need a bigger flat at this rate, all welcome of course ;)

*raises hand* can I come?
Fun is my Mistress...

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DaddyCool » 30 Nov 2015, 20:39

Stormie91 wrote:*raises hand* can I come?

Sure, you may be partying in the bathroom at this rate, but sure.

If many more people come will have to find a pub round the corner from the con........
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DaddyCool » 02 Dec 2015, 20:50

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31805[/ATTACH]

Basic girls Hawk Girl costume, had to cut off the leggings to get it to upload correct way up! Just missing a iron on Hawk Girl patch, that can wait till after Christmas, now just got to wrap it ;)
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.

SirDanTheSmasher

Post by SirDanTheSmasher » 02 Dec 2015, 21:50

Looks like it's coming along nicely. I can only imagine how awesome it must feel to have a hobby you can share with your kids.

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DaddyCool » 02 Dec 2015, 21:57

SirDanTheSmasher wrote:Looks like it's coming along nicely. I can only imagine how awesome it must feel to have a hobby you can share with your kids.

I'm lucky Willow loves animated superhero shows, got loads of old Justice League and newer Batman episodes on DVD. Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Hawk Girl are her favourites.

She can do My Little Pony, Frozen, pink and princesses, but she is a bit of a Tom Boy Fireman Sam, Octonauts, Thunderbirds, football, rugby, cycle racing, sci-fi and superheroes.
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.

SirDanTheSmasher

Post by SirDanTheSmasher » 02 Dec 2015, 22:00

Well, they do say variety is the spice of life.

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DaddyCool » 02 Dec 2015, 22:03

SirDanTheSmasher wrote:Well, they do say variety is the spice of life.

Yeah she's great!
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DaddyCool » 03 Dec 2015, 21:09

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31811[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31812[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31813[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31814[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31815[/ATTACH]

Robin cosplay has arrived :) Now just got to finish it off with some Escrima sticks, good for a off the shelf outfit, might replace the belt with something sturdier.

But I really like it!
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.

Ayachan
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Ayachan » 04 Dec 2015, 07:23

You look great and your mini is going to look so freaking adorable!
Proud Member of Future Lab
FairyBlade Cosplay

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DaddyCool » 04 Dec 2015, 13:13

FairyBlade wrote:You look great and your mini is going to look so freaking adorable!

Cheers :)
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.

SirDanTheSmasher

Post by SirDanTheSmasher » 04 Dec 2015, 13:20

Looking good, Mr Boy Blunder! The design makes me think of Batman forever, but I can't recall which Robin this is...Jason Todd?

DaddyCool
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DaddyCool » 04 Dec 2015, 17:54

It's meant to be Young Justice animated style Robin so Tim Drake, it's fairly close if you google a photo. Plus the rubber escrima sticks I ordered to go with it arrived today, will take photos with them over the weekend to see what they look like.

Will leave them at home for the Big Geek Meet, don't want the police turning up!
May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.