The Art of Krayne

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Re: The Art of Krayne

Post by Krayne » 17 Mar 2018, 21:05

Expendable wrote:Nice sketches! I love the dog and the Weird Man with a Paper Hat. I love the suggestion of shadow and the expressions!

Bird eating worms looks feathery, while the Wizard-croc has an interesting belly.

Thanks! The weird man isn't my favourite, but I make do with the shapes I have hehe

Jigglypuff wrote:Ohhh I love the bird and the wizard-gator. The design is awesome on both, somehow really 'fun'. Love how the wizard's hat is like straight from Sorcerer's Apprentice, the one that Mickey has in it - and even better, it's kinda tilted and on the gator's eyes.

Mickeys Fantasia is a little of the inspiration for Wizard-Gator, thanks for the compliment!

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 17 Mar 2018, 21:15

Robot lost his "mind"
Serpernt Monster
"Whatever"
Keeping away the snow

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50342[/ATTACH]

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 17 Mar 2018, 21:37

That's some crazy robot. Your pretty good with robot images. That's one serpent I wouldn't want to run into a dark swamp. I can your figure saying "whatever" which by the way is sometimes the most annoying word ever created when you have a bunch of children saying it and they don't understand it's almost funny. The last ones how I look in the winters here, I hope we don't get anymore snow.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 21 Mar 2018, 17:21

PharaohAtem wrote:That's some crazy robot. Your pretty good with robot images. That's one serpent I wouldn't want to run into a dark swamp. I can your figure saying "whatever" which by the way is sometimes the most annoying word ever created when you have a bunch of children saying it and they don't understand it's almost funny. The last ones how I look in the winters here, I hope we don't get anymore snow.

Hehe, thanks, I love robot designs, two of my favourite artists are Scott Robertson and John Park they are amazing at Vehicles, spaceships and anything mechanical. Scott Robertson is actually who I got the idea of painting with a marker first and then bringing shapes out (Except he isnt as messy as me). The last one was exactly how I was feeling at the time in London during our freak (overly panicked) snow storm.

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 21 Mar 2018, 17:24

Tribal Skull Mask
Squid-Boy
Umm... Not sure...
Strong armed man with goggles....

(Not great with titles)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50418[/ATTACH]

Jigglypuff
Veteran Member

Post by Jigglypuff » 21 Mar 2018, 17:36

I reaaaally like 'keeping away from the snow'. The style, the character, the umbrella, all of it. It's somehow justa really cute picture. :3 I am pretty amazed by how different all the things you draw are!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank your Jouro <3

[quote]Carue: I think Noirres a bit of a legend
Noirre (Mod): In what way, pray tell? :lol:
Carue: well you're a rather good writer, pleasant, friendly and good looking
Noirre (Mod): <3 you silver-tongued devil
Shadicara: Silver? Carue can I have your tongue?
Carue: if you like
Carue: its licked Noirre's bum just now
Carue: but you can have it
[/quote]

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 22 Mar 2018, 00:00

The um not sure one I was thinking tree stump with an axe.

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 26 Mar 2018, 21:33

Jigglypuff wrote:I reaaaally like 'keeping away from the snow'. The style, the character, the umbrella, all of it. It's somehow justa really cute picture. :3 I am pretty amazed by how different all the things you draw are!

Thanks ! :D I do jump from different sketching styles sometimes, but predominantly its either cute mini people, or very sketchy (sometimes too much shading) characters and robots.

PharaohAtem wrote:The um not sure one I was thinking tree stump with an axe.

Tree Stump with Axe then, I'll take it hehe Occasionally I'll just come across shapes and colours that I dont know where to go with

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50515[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50516[/ATTACH]

Trying to learn some Pixel Art at the moment, looks really fun and might help motivate me with a little personal project that needs reviving. The first one is a logo for the project that I've done in different stages of pixelation and the second is my first pixel character... lots of work and learning to go but I'll get there. Love adding new skills and styles to my belt.
The project by the way is called RaginRamen, so that logo is a very angry ramen bowl...

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 29 Mar 2018, 17:27

I sometimes doodle and not sure what the picture is from or why I draw it so I know what you mean.

That's one angry red cup with steam and maybe a pair of chopsticks in it. That's kinda what I see. Is that kid up to no good or something good know one knows.

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 03 Jun 2018, 00:24

Been quite busy lately, but ive still been drawing. So as not to dump it all in one overwhelming go, im posting them in bits.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51740[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51741[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51742[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51743[/ATTACH]

(Hope the images arent too huge, am using my phone and looks ok on here...)

Sdbillustrations
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Sdbillustrations » 03 Jun 2018, 08:02

Hey love the drawings. Full of creative ideas. I like the sketchy like way you draw, it's full of energy and I can imagine them animated.

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 04 Jun 2018, 18:12

Sdbillustrations wrote:Hey love the drawings. Full of creative ideas. I like the sketchy like way you draw, it's full of energy and I can imagine them animated.

Thanks! Most of the sketchy style is because a lot of my drawing is done on the bus or on the train... But also i just draw really fast, domt think any of these took longer than 5 minutes each.

Anyway heres more

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51882[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51883[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51884[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51885[/ATTACH]

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 05 Jun 2018, 02:26

Krayne wrote:Been quite busy lately, but ive still been drawing. So as not to dump it all in one overwhelming go, im posting them in bits.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51740[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51741[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51742[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51743[/ATTACH]

(Hope the images arent too huge, am using my phone and looks ok on here...)

I really like thse the second and the last one are the coolest though. All those feathers in the bird head and the horse looks cool. I love drawing horse acually.

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 06 Jun 2018, 09:15

[mention=717]PharaohAtem[/mention] those two are my favourite too. The bird i just kept building feathers upon feathers upon feathers till i thought that was enough.. Feathers. The horse one was me practicing horses and learning their anatomy before starting on a painting i did for a Summer Camp in Maine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51926[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51928[/ATTACH]

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 12 Jun 2018, 14:21

Bringing in some more art before my flight out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52041[/ATTACH]
Foxy aristrocrat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52042[/ATTACH]
Ready, set.... DRAW!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52043[/ATTACH]
Who says robots cant fashionable accessorize with eyepatches?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52044[/ATTACH]
Seahorse! No wait... MantisShrimp!.. No no.. Wait.. Mantis-Horse-Shrimp! At least i think it is?...