The Art of Krayne

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

Ioreth
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: The Art of Krayne

Post by Ioreth » 21 May 2013, 07:15

Wow the old sigs are nice but even as I look at your recent work it's clear how much you've improved. The Jing image is my favorite out of the bunch. Everything about it seems so well composed. A shadowy figure surrounded by floating cards. Such a mysterious feel~ The text was impecably chosen I believe. All in all, it's a combination of neat aspects. I really like the other ones too but that one stuck out to me. Great job, Krayne. :)

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 10 Jun 2013, 01:20

Thanks for that guys, I have been extremely busy as of late, shopping for supplies to take to America and preparing Animation lessons, as well as working on an Art Test for Sony (hopefully I will pass :D ) that I wont be able to show any work of till September.

... in the Mean time I had some fun and photoshopped myself holding me Keyblade... hopefully one day I can make a short film using this Keyblade, if anyone has an story/action ideas, then message me for some collab, I go actors and crew on me contacts already.

aaaaanyway here is my random bit of procrastination.

Image Image

RyuKai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by RyuKai » 10 Jun 2013, 19:28

Both look awesome but the bottom one just has a sense of epic ness :D =:

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 17 Jul 2013, 18:02

Havent got any new work, just here to tell people Im still alive and well. Been teaching animation to kids ages 9-16 up in Maine, WOOP WOOP! 4 more weeks and I'll be travelling California WOOP WOOP! and should have some awesome photos and videos to show and been drawing alot.... in fact, I run out of paper so I started drawing on my hat, which turned out to be so cool Im gonna buy some more blank hats :D

PocketMouse
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by PocketMouse » 17 Jul 2013, 18:08

Aww I moved away from Maine back in February xD Can't wait to see what you have in store for us when you return!
[SIGPIC]It's funny how I'm not wrong...[/SIGPIC]
~| My Drawings | Read My Book | Vel's GFX | My Crafts |~

Jouro
Jouro Rank
Jouro Rank
Australia

Achievements

Post by Jouro » 18 Jul 2013, 21:01

That's awesome!

You should upload pics of the hats, please? :3

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 06 Sep 2013, 18:07

I am back from my wonderful adventure in America, I saw many things both good, bad and strange and wonderful. With many drawings to share and writings to share and also a pianting that I finished (made me want to get back into painting :D )

Anyway, here is a few images of 2 of my hats and I will have images of my drawings once I clean them up on photoshop. :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18878[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18879[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18880[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18881[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18882[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18883[/ATTACH]

The dragon hat was much loved by people (as you can see by the amount of signings) and the most fun to make.

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 09 Sep 2013, 03:02

w00t! Those are lovely hats! I'm not surprised the dragon was a hit! Incredible detail!

PocketMouse
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by PocketMouse » 17 Sep 2013, 06:13

Welcome back! Er... Sorta XD. Absolutely love the hats. What kinds of signatures did you get?

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 21 Sep 2013, 03:20

Oh they were signatures of counsellors I worked with, and lots of the kids at the camp I worked at. The amount of kids that wanted me to do ones for them, but there was no time. I promised next year I'll make more and hand them out as prizes for good behaviour :D

I will eventually get some of my Artwork uploaded, in the mean time I just noticed there isnt an updated image of the Pod Racer I finished, and some other stuff I added onto my Port-Folio, so adding that now.

There, should satisfy until I finish cleaning the linework of me art :D

PocketMouse
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by PocketMouse » 21 Sep 2013, 03:23

:awesome: I am stunned by the amazing work here! I mean seriously, this is near photograph quality, with a high gloss finish! Can't wait to see more!

RyuKai
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by RyuKai » 22 Sep 2013, 21:21

This is truly awesome the realism you have captured with these works is amazing great work :)

Anni
Veteran Member

Achievements

Post by Anni » 23 Sep 2013, 21:41

I agree with RyuKai, I also have to say that I love the good character! You really make him looks great! You improved a lot :)

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 26 Sep 2013, 02:45

Always impressive work! Vel's right about the photo quality. You know your craft, certainly.

Krayne
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Krayne » 27 Oct 2013, 01:51

Hey guys, as always, the comments are very much appreciated.

I have been told by a few industry professionals that although my work is good and up to standard, it is safe and not ambitious enough. What work I do have, the textures need to be improved and put into an environment that would breath life into the prop/character rather then saying, 'here it is' I am saying 'this is where I imagine it being if it was real'

So first up on the list was revisiting my yellow robot that I modelled from concept art I have found from CreatureBox. I improved on the textures and the rigging, created an environment for it to be shown of in and re rendered it. I hope to add a few bits and bobs in the Alley like crates or a skip. Again to give the scene life.