Help me please!!

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

King Jackman
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Help me please!!

Post by King Jackman » 16 Jan 2024, 22:26

Hey all. I know its been a while but I need to call upon the help of the trusty AL arts crew once more!

I am going to running 800km over 20 days for Help for Heroes and this is to mark 80 years since D-day. It is a charity I hold VERY dear to my heart. I will be posting the link to my insta and just giving page at the end for everyone to read more.

I was hoping one of you creative geniuses could help me out with the YouTube channel I am just creating. I want to Vlog it all and need a banner at the top of the page that would show my just giving link, instagram, youtube and the charity ( a lil running man would be cool  :XD: ).

Anyone who can help will be blessed with a thousand thank yous as I'm pretty much broke from all the runs and bits I need  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Thanks all and much love!

https://www.instagram.com/800km.for.80years/
https://www.justgiving.com/page/800kmfor80years

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Help me please!!

Post by Ojisama » 16 Jan 2024, 22:36

If you haven't already, get on the discord. There are quite a few members on there who post their own videos etc. I don't know if any of the Twitch streamers can help you, it's not my thing I'm afraid.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Help me please!!

Post by Sirena » 14 Mar 2024, 22:58

Just need help in creating the banner? It might be something I can do if you still need help. I have done banners for YouTube channels before and covers for Facebook.
💚Arts/Cosplay/Writing Moderator💚