What should I wear at the Taekwondo fancy dress lesson next Wednesday?

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

What should I wear to the fancy dress Taekwondo next Wednesday?

Batman 2nd skin (with face mask and big cape)
50%
Darth Vader Morphsuit (with mask, lightsabre and cape)
No votes
Superman 2nd skin (with red cape and face mask)
No votes
Summat else
50%

Total votes: 2

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 05 Dec 2022, 08:49

Above.

Considering 2nd skin Batman with smaller but still quite long cape, or Superman 2nd skin, or Darth Vader Morphsuit.

Vote and discuss.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 20 Dec 2022, 19:56

In the end, the fancy dress turned out to be tomorrow night, I thought it was also this past Sunday so I turned up wearing a back to front Superman outfit! D'oh! The boss said he'd sent a message last week that the fancy dress was tomorrow tea time, but I'd not had access to my phone all day.

I also had to train in my shoes as he said wearing the red "boots" part of the costume would be slippy, it'll probably be the same for the Batman suit tomorrow night.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 20 Dec 2023, 08:23

Well this year's fancy dress training session's tonight, I have a few options including the new Eagle costume that's scheduled to come in a bit.

Although I might wear the Dracula getup, not very Christmassy but it fits me.