Jestie's Writing Dump

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

JinseiKamiJestie
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Jestie's Writing Dump

Post by JinseiKamiJestie » 11 Mar 2021, 11:10

A thread for me to dump my writing-related stuff. The plan is to post a superabundance of different things, fluctuating from quotes I like, possible fanfictions, and ideas for future stories!

I go under the penname of USHIKUSO Hachiro, the protag from a book I'm currently (at the time of this thread) writing for a contest.

If you wanted to flatter me by reading my works, you can read them over on Wattpad. Just search my penname or @roughingloveumbrela (yes, I know umbrella is spelt wrong and it sounds kinda dumb anyway, but that's intentional, I promise!).

Last edited by JinseiKamiJestie on 11 Mar 2021, 11:37, edited 1 time in total.

JinseiKamiJestie
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Jestie's Writing Dump

Post by JinseiKamiJestie » 11 Mar 2021, 11:13

Completed Works Dump

Five Years Since: After Five Years of Breaking Up, I Did Not Expect to Be PWNing My Ex 「Wattpad Exclusive
  Spoiler:  
⚠️The images used in the cover aren't mine! I only edited it. Credits to the original artists.⚠️

For the second time in her pubescent life, 15-year-old Amy got dumped - but with the turn of events after the breakup, she couldn't be happier. Having only dated for a couple of months, a trip for the post-breakup pudding to ease the heartbreak and a torrential downpour turns her to an MMO to distract her mind and pass her now newly-singleton days.

Five years later, unbeknownst to Amy, the company she's been working at for the past two years merges with a fellow company that is about to go under. Coincidently, her ex is one of the unlucky employers joining her team, however, he's turned into a jerk and she has to find a way to cope with this unlikely reunion.
Last edited by JinseiKamiJestie on 11 Mar 2021, 11:34, edited 6 times in total.

JinseiKamiJestie
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Jestie's Writing Dump

Post by JinseiKamiJestie » 11 Mar 2021, 11:15

Works in Progress Dump

SisConQuest: My Party Leader Kicked Me Out So I Teamed Up With My Little Sister*
  Spoiler:  
Image[/img][/url]
⚠️The image used as the cover isn't mine! I only edited it. Credits to the original artist.⚠️
Life for Lan has never been dull, especially with her older twin sister, who hopes to be the one to take down the Demon Lord. After being kicked out of her party, Lon's dreams get farther away from the stark reality, at least for all the seconds it took to convince her younger sister to team up with her. With her begrudging support, Lan and Lon embark on an adventure to conquer the quest of defeating the mighty evil, the one whom Goddesses bring in foreign heroes in hopes of victory, with just the two of them. Along the way, Lon will finally get to show Lan all of the monsters she's able to kill (and which are still on her bucket list).

Breaking Up With My Ex Turned Me Into An MMO Addict (But That's Okay) 「Wattpad Exclusive」
  Spoiler:  
⚠️The images used in the cover aren't mine! I only edited it. Credits to the original artists.⚠️
The longer light novel following the events of After Five Years of Breaking Up, I Did Not Expect to Be PWNing My Ex.

For the second time in her pubescent life, 15-year-old Amy got dumped - but with the turn of events after the breakup, she couldn't be happier. Having only dated for a couple of months, a trip for the post-breakup pudding to ease the heartbreak and a torrential downpour turns her to an MMO to distract her mind and pass her now newly-singleton days.

MagiHumeDate: The Dating App for Magical Beings and Ordinary Folk 「Wattpad Exclusive」
  Spoiler:  
⚠️The image used as the cover isn't mine! I only edited it. Credits to the original artist.⚠️
Magical beings - they're real, and they've been given the all-clear to date us ordinary folk!

Nine years ago, the ordinary folk learned that magical beings, referred to previously as monsters, are not merely fiction; they are real and made of flesh and blood - and just as intelligent to swipe left and right. Thanks to the "Interspecies Exchange Bill", these once mythical, magical beings have assimilated into society, or at least, they're trying.

USHIKUSO Hachiro, an ordinary human, created a dating app, MagiHumeDate, or MHDate, that matches magical beings with ordinary folk. His world gets turned upside down as it takes the world by storm, not realizing the bigger impact this app would have. As he and the rest of the internet realises monster girls are just as hard to talk to as ordinary girls, he recruits a magical being of his own (or two, or three, or more) to help him help the internet get a date to save his otherwise inevitable-to-sink app!

TheLifeStamp: Every Time I Die, I Lose A Life To Be Reincarnated As The Hero To Defeat The Demon Lord 「Wattpad Exclusive」
  Spoiler:  
The protagonist was once an ordinary boy. He had a loving mother, a caring father, a little house on the outskirts of town, and even had a girl he quite liked. The only abnormal thing about his life was the birthmark on his wrist, in the shape of a number.

One day, whilst playing, he got into a fatal accident. He was playing with a group of young boys, crossing a tree that had fallen in the storm to get across the ravine. He had noticed a bug on one of the branches, and being a curious mind, reached out and fell to death. Surprisingly, he woke up, memories intact, and as he raised his infantile arm to his newly born body, he noticed that the number decreased.

Last edited by JinseiKamiJestie on 11 Mar 2021, 11:44, edited 8 times in total.

JinseiKamiJestie
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Jestie's Writing Dump

Post by JinseiKamiJestie » 11 Mar 2021, 11:16

Works on Haitus Dump

2ZettabyteLove: How Can Two Hearts Bumping Into Each Other In The Starter Town Of An MMO send 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Bytes of love Through The Internet?
The cover below is a stand-in. I can't decide if I hate it or not?
  Spoiler:  

Description being re-worked
Last edited by JinseiKamiJestie on 11 Mar 2021, 11:38, edited 3 times in total.

JinseiKamiJestie
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Jestie's Writing Dump

Post by JinseiKamiJestie » 11 Mar 2021, 11:17

Future Original Works Dump

⚠️Contains Spoilers⚠️

Stealing My Sister's "Clothes" Turned Me Into a Demon Lord?!*
  Spoiler:  
[/spoiler]

Meet Kazumi Albrecht, daughter of the deceased Demon Lord (and her father), and little sister to Acting Demon Lord, Minato Albrecht. After her mother passed away, she gradually withdrew from the life of nobility to do more of whatever children do.
 Enter a pair of thigh highs.
 Kazumi, as children do, steals her sister's clothes. As she is putting on a pair of thigh highs, something strange begins to happen. She begins her descent into taking the reins from her older sister to become the Demon Lord.
 How will Kazumi cope with taking on all this responsibility? Can she dismiss the guilt of taking over her sister's birthright? Just what are these thigh highs, anyway, for them to nonchalantly just make her into the next Demon Lord.

Reincarnated as a Guild Employee
  Spoiler:  
[/spoiler]
After dying an unfortunate death on her way back from cram school, a perfectly normal high school student finds herself getting hit by a truck. She finds herself waking up to someone tapping her shoulder in an unfamiliar place, where she has been reincarnated in a fantasy world. Turns out she's a guild helper, tasked with helping adventurers find quests in order to get strong and rich enough to defeat the Demon Lord.
 Unfortunately, it's not as easy as it seems; it turns out that living in a different world has its troubles. She must excel at her job in order to pay for her existing living expenses and debt, all while knowing nothing of this world, including its language!

⚠️ Spoilers Ahead ⚠️
Hint: The sequel to SisConQuest

Spoiler:  
SibConTest: Fighting Over the Love of the Anxious Demon Lord

Life for Lan has never been dull, and ever since she got kicked out of her party and convinced her younger sister to team up with her, neither was Lon's then on. After making it to the Demon Lord's base of operations in a bid to defeat the mighty evil, the one whom even the Goddesses need countless ammo of foreign heroes, they find it's just a foreign boy with a bad bout of anxiety. The sibs both ended up catching the feels, and now they're in a fight over who will win the love of this very anxious demon lord.
Last edited by JinseiKamiJestie on 11 Mar 2021, 11:49, edited 8 times in total.

JinseiKamiJestie
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Jestie's Writing Dump

Post by JinseiKamiJestie » 11 Mar 2021, 11:21

Future Fanfictions Dump

Isekai-A-Girlfriend
  Spoiler:  

Mami Nanami is a college student who dated Kazuya Kinoshita for a month, but it didn't go anywhere and she eventually dumped him without warning, leaving him utterly heartbroken and lonely. But this story isn't about Kazuya, it's about Mami's sudden death. Seeking revenge on the Goddess who sent her to this new world, she navigates it by trying to get hired by male adventurers.

Will her one-sided exchange get cut short when they realize she has nothing to offer? Will she get revenge? Or will the demon lord learn about an outsider's presence and make himself known?
Fairy Tail: Reality Arc
  Spoiler:  

Description coming soon
Last edited by JinseiKamiJestie on 11 Mar 2021, 11:49, edited 3 times in total.

JinseiKamiJestie
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Jestie's Writing Dump

Post by JinseiKamiJestie » 11 Mar 2021, 11:26

Character Dump
Last edited by JinseiKamiJestie on 11 Mar 2021, 11:50, edited 1 time in total.

JinseiKamiJestie
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Jestie's Writing Dump

Post by JinseiKamiJestie » 11 Mar 2021, 11:28

Credit and Acknowledgement Dump

A big thank to all you forum-goers who have read this thread and not stolen my story ideas, hue. I love you.