Emotive's GFX Experimentation Log

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 03 Feb 2022, 02:00

I can use that and put blocks in there like it's trying ti reach it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 03 Feb 2022, 02:38

PharaohAtem wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:00
I can use that and put blocks in there like it's trying ti reach it.
Oh ok. I found a transparent png of it though if you want. It's in the spoiler tags, and I found another cute one too in the other spoiler tags. :^_^: Might be the last thing I get to do for a while.
  Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 03 Feb 2022, 22:03

@PharaohAtem The reason I've posted renders is because usually I look for some to see if there's any in the first place. I managed to find some through Google, so I thought you'd like those because I can't really find a good picture of it other than those renders. So I didn't make them, but they're still cute so I hope you can still use them. I was trying to rush because honestly I thought I'd be taking a trip to the mental hospital today... had a meltdown this morning, so it might still be on my parents' minds. Anyways, just wanted to help out one last time just in case. :sweatdrop:

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 03 Feb 2022, 23:15

There really cute itszine one of the cutest pokemon

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 03 Feb 2022, 23:19

PharaohAtem wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 23:15
There really cute itszine one of the cutest pokemon
It definitely looks like it. It made me smile because it was so adorable. :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 05 Feb 2022, 11:52

I might make more Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage sets soon. I'm having fun replaying everyone's Dream mode to unlock Raoh's Dream mode, so it's really getting me into the spirit again and making me want to make another set. Maybe Shin... after all, it seems like he was just misunderstood and driven insane by one of Kenshiro's brothers which was enough to get him to act crazy, or go insane... well, pretty much literally. It was Kenshiro's brother planting ideas into Shin's head to get him to turn on Kenshiro, but before that they were friends and rivals, and Kenshiro even gave Shin a proper burial. I think that says something, right?

But, not just Shin... maybe Shew too. I love how his star was the star of benevolence. It was like he could see into people's souls to be able to see if they were really good people or not. Even in Thouzer's dream mode Shew was able to see how he was really still a good person, albeit just needed some guidance to become that good person, and it was only Thouzer's wish to not ever again feel such pain of losing a loved one that he closed off his emotions entirely. That's why I love Thouzer's character so much. It's what I wished I could do sometimes because feeling the pain that people can't see is sometimes far too painful, but I'm never able to shut off my emotions, no matter how much pain I feel from people's words or actions... so, just an envy of how Thouzer was able to do that sometimes, but then sometimes I remember how it's better to feel the pain and have emotions, but even running in circles like this I'm still jealous of Thouzer's response of turning off his emotions after a traumatic incident so much that I'll gladly use a set featuring him. :^_^:

And probably a few other characters too, but using characters and renders from the game most likely.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Feb 2022, 03:23

Naughty Kitty wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 02:56
Glad you are finding so much inspiration purr. :)
Thanks, me too. :^_^:

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 08 Feb 2022, 20:32

I think once I work on some pokemon nura rise of the yokai clan is my next aime sig ti work on.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Feb 2022, 01:04

PharaohAtem wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 20:32
I think once I work on some pokemon nura rise of the yokai clan is my next aime sig ti work on.
Nice, I can't wait to see it! :dance: I bet it'll look awezome, all of yours always do. I still love your most recent Atem set. :^_^:

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 09 Feb 2022, 01:07

Yeah it turned out better then I thought.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Feb 2022, 01:39

PharaohAtem wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 01:07
Yeah it turned out better then I thought.
I know the feeling. Something that looks ok in your mind but when you actually make it it's better than expected. :^_^:

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 09 Feb 2022, 02:33

Yep, it look q while but sometimes it's like a puzzle you gotta put together a d sometimes yiu walk away then come bavk.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Feb 2022, 03:14

PharaohAtem wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 02:33
Yep, it look q while but sometimes it's like a puzzle you gotta put together a d sometimes yiu walk away then come bavk.
Yeah, but I never quit once I start. lol I mean, I still sleep though, but that's as far as that goes.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 09 Feb 2022, 06:06

I sometimes start new ones then move bavk that's what I di if something frustrates me. Sometimes the background doesn't work out too well abd it'd missing something. Though I do post it to see if someone can see what's missing too.v

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Feb 2022, 10:53

PharaohAtem wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 06:06
I sometimes start new ones then move bavk that's what I di if something frustrates me. Sometimes the background doesn't work out too well abd it'd missing something. Though I do post it to see if someone can see what's missing too.v
That's a good idea to get input from others before the final project is made. I should probably try to do that more often too. Once I stop though it's hard for me to concentrate on something else until I get too tired or frustrated then play game. lol I like your philosophy about it though, asking for input before it's done. I'll definitely try to do that too if I can remember to. :dance:

Got any specific characters in mind yet from that series you're watching?