Help with my char bio

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

sacred dragon
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Help with my char bio

Post by sacred dragon » 09 Feb 2020, 23:31

I need help checking the grammer etc on a char bio i've been working on.

Sapphire is a noble that lives in Chemnat with her father, Chemnat is also in close proximity to where many pirates are.
She is not like other nobles and lords, treats everyone with kindness and respect. Darius Is the lord of the port city.
Though house Gale is the strongest of the houses,Chemnat also consists of other lords and powerful merchants with powerful political clout.
Her father is the lord of the city.
Darius set in motion a plan to promote better working conditions for those underneath these wealthy families this includes increasing the taxes of the merchants while imposing maximum prices on food and necessities.

This greatly angered many of those in power and thus Sapphire and her father were forced to flee as some sent assassins and mercenaries after them.
Darius knew this would happen so he had made a deal with some pirates known as the sea hoods, at this
time sapphire bonded with the captain since her mother died ten years ago from a rare incurable illness.

The surrogate sister's name is Naimo this older woman quickly realized the potential in sapphire, she started to teach her how to use scimitars and a one-handed crossbow. One day during the pirates battle practice she found she was very good with swords and the crossbow, she passed her big sister Naimo tests like it was second nature.
She loves this feeling of power, sapphire grew to love the pirate life and Naimo's way of taking from the rich but never hurting the innocent.

One day, they raided a ship and unfortunately, Kayne was there and was traveling to another village in the confusion of the raid he ended up on Naimo's ship. Her father recognized the boy as Kane his best friend boy from long ago on his travels around the world, but it kept slipping his mind, lucky he had a journal of meeting his father and his son and other events hidden in one of his chests.

Sapphire and Kane quickly became good friends making a promise to support each other through exchanging items of significance also even though she found her father's journal and read it, she couldn't find the right time, to tell the truth, so she hid it from him till the time was right.

Three weeks later during a very bad storm some Assassins and mercenaries caught up to them and during a bloody battle, he was killed during the bloody battle sapphire's powers and she managed to kill two of the men. Kane was thrown overboard and sapphire hit her head pretty hard and was knocked out for two whole days when she did wake her first instinct was to flee before more came to hunt her and the crew.

So for the first part, I'd say that the way it can be done is the sword functions just as a sword for the time being. However, maybe the crossbow can fire bolts that siphon energy. Sending the energy back at her.

Next phase, the sword could also siphon energy, but her crossbow bolts can fire a transference of energy which she can use to buff allies. This way she is prompted to keep siphoning power from her enemies to give it to her allies in order to keep herself running

I was thinking like a combo a hydra attack combined with something else for the True awakening, the question now is how to word it and make sure all is order.
[size=-1]By Nethack[/size]

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Re: Help with my char bio

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Feb 2020, 01:49

Hey there sacred I'll help you out.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage