Cosplay help for men in superhero cosplay

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

Seanogod
Great Britain

Cosplay help for men in superhero cosplay

Post by Seanogod » 03 Sep 2019, 14:18

Hello,

I’m planning to go to the next upcoming con in Birmingham in November but didn’t plan to go for two days so i’m Getting another costume together for the second day. I want to go as Saitama but I find it kind off putting for pictures and things like that When there is a bulge in the lower half of the costume. Is there any that could help with that.

(I have tried to word this as best as I could lol)

Thanks

Seanogod
Great Britain

Re: Cosplay help for men in superhero cosplay

Post by Seanogod » 03 Sep 2019, 14:36

That was my first thought but never really wore a cup and I’ve heard it can be uncomfortable for the whole day. Don’t think I’ve ever wore one for longer that an hour.

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 03 Sep 2019, 15:06

Duck-tape your junk back up along your crack and don't drink all day.
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

Earl Douglas Haig, Order to the British Army, 12 April 1918

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Epicurus Letter to Menoeceus

Seanogod
Great Britain

Post by Seanogod » 03 Sep 2019, 15:51

Naughty Kitty wrote:Sorry I'm not more help, hoping some male cos-players will have better advice when they see this. I imagine they must have some ways of keeping things down there less intrusive. Is there any tips online at all maybe? I'm sure your not the first guy to have this problem?

Yeah I have looked around but not a lot. I did see something mentioned talked dance pants but they all look like thongs and I really don’t know how comfy they would be.

Moulders wrote:Duck-tape your junk back up along your crack and don't drink all day.

That seems very painful lol

Seanogod
Great Britain

Post by Seanogod » 05 Sep 2019, 09:43

Well it looks like I have to pick out of a cup, dance pants or I saw something talking about what mma fighter wear I think. It will definitely be interesting lol.