What's in your make-up cosplay bag?

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

Eternal0snow92
Standard Member
Great Britain

What's in your make-up cosplay bag?

Post by Eternal0snow92 » 08 Aug 2019, 17:23

Hi all, so I'm curious. I'm going as Hanji Zoe from Attack on titan this year currently making the ODMG as we speak to go with the cosplay. Whether this is the right section or not but I'm curious. What is in you're cosplay make up bag? I'm going to be a bit more accurate with her cosplay this year when I go to Alcon and I was wondering if anyone had any updated make up that they used, or preferred using? Any particular brands do you tend to you?

I'm not in no way shape of form a make up artist and pretty new to cosplay its self. I've started experimenting with eye shadow. But I'm a bit nervous of foundation didn't know what brands to avoid to endure the event of cosplaying.
[indent]London + Norwich +Birmingham + Lecistershire Conventions.
--
NORFOLK, UK BASED COSPLAYER =)
--
[/indent]

[indent]I cosplay as Under-taker & Mayrim from black butler, Kakashi & Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Shippuden (last movie)
Always looking for friends!
[/indent]

[indent]

[/indent]

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Re: What's in your make-up cosplay bag?

Post by Elgood81 » 08 Aug 2019, 19:30

I've moved this thread to Cosplay and meets central as this topic would be more appropriate there.

Salrynn
Standard Member
Great Britain

Re: What's in your make-up cosplay bag?

Post by Salrynn » 09 Aug 2019, 11:09

Heey! pretty new cosplayer here myself! :D (new to makeup too!)

For my first cosplay, I just used my normal makeup, so my foundation is collection 2000, and I used normal matt lipstick from primark then plopped lipgloss on top of it (vasaline works too!)

I then just had on blush from maxfactor and mascara from primark :D I hope this helps a little bit!